Meat Loaf

Black Sabbath

Yes, I like Meat Loaf. B) Used to listen to him quite a bit when I was younger. I love "Two out of Three Ain't Bad" and "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" (I think that's the name of it).

Must be your general age group, because my mom (who I think is... just about four or five years older) said she ALWAYS loved Two Outta Three Ain't Bad. That's how she got me into Meat Loaf, and I'm decently into his stuff. I need to start listening to it more often, though.

Edit: Love your sig, Axls_Shorts_Rule!

Edited by Kaleigh

Yes, I like Meat Loaf. B) Used to listen to him quite a bit when I was younger. I love "Two out of Three Ain't Bad" and "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" (I think that's the name of it).

Must be your general age group, because my mom (who I think is... just about four or five years older) said she ALWAYS loved Two Outta Three Ain't Bad. That's how she got me into Meat Loaf, and I'm decently into his stuff. I need to start listening to it more often, though.

Edit: Love your sig, Axls_Shorts_Rule!

Yeah, he was big in the 70s. I love a lot of 70s music anyway rock3

Meat Loaf also had a bit part in Wayne's World the first movie as Tiny, outside of the rock club the Gassworks.

He did? I knew Chirs Farley was in it as a security guard but what does Meat Loaf play as?

EDIT: I remember him in fight club now. How I couldn't recognize him is beyond me...

But I really don't remember him from Wayne's World...

Edited by Axls_Shorts_Rule