nu metal

crazyfan

i have recently popped in a couple my old nu metal cd's. limp bizkits significant other and koRns Life Is Peachy. and i was impressed. both albums sound better then they did back in my jr high days.

i was wondering if there is any good newer nu metal acts out there. or do the all suck.

this is a genre i really want to get back into.

yeah I like nu metal

Limp Bizkit and KoRn are the best, get the whole discoraphys except for 1-2 exceptions

you should get Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory,its no wonder why that album sold a bucketload,its a good poppy nu-metal album.

Slipknot's first 2 albums are good,so are SOAD's first 2.

Coal Chamber debut

Deftones first 3 albums,Snot's only album.

Staind debut was a nu-metal album aswell,before they turned softer.

Body Count aren't really nu-metal,but they are a band who you should check out,Ice-T rocks.

is Papa Roach and Avenged Sevenfold nu metal? Or does Avenged Sevenfold just go under the metal genre?

Papa Roach yes as far as I know, Avenged Sevenfold no, they're more of a metal/hard rock kinda thing in my opinion ;)

yeah, thats what I thought. Papa Roach is more like... Limp Bizkit and Staind, but they are so uch better than those sucky bands

is Papa Roach and Avenged Sevenfold nu metal? Or does Avenged Sevenfold just go under the metal genre?

Papa Roach yes as far as I know, Avenged Sevenfold no, they're more of a metal/hard rock kinda thing in my opinion ;)

yeah, thats what I thought. Papa Roach is more like... Limp Bizkit and Staind, but they are so uch better than those sucky bands

Yeah they are rock2

Anyways, nu-metal has its moments, for the most part it really sucks major balls, but there are some decent bands if you search hard enough.