Eagles sold almost 1 million albums in one week,putting Britney in the 2nd place.

Gallagher Rose

it's not even that great of a CD...my dad's a die hard eagles fan, and he's dissapointed...these "new" songs are all written in the 70s and 80s anyways, and actually some are recorded on their older solo albums

Yeah I have to agree. Im a decent Eagles fan I was rather disappointed with the album..

I hate the Eagles. I would prefer that Britney sell well and use the profits to get her life back together rather than Don "Human Elevator Music Generator" Henley get another high-selling album of songs you could hear in the produce section of your local grocery store.

I hate the Eagles. I would prefer that Britney sell well and use the profits to get her life back together rather than Don "Human Elevator Music Generator" Henley get another high-selling album of songs you could hear in the produce section of your local grocery store.

I happen to think Henley has the coolest voice in all of rock, his songs however tend to suck alot of the time. He loves ballads...boy who else do I know that loves ballads insted of rock songs?...

Edited by appetite4illusions

Great news:

http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums.htm

Nice to see a great band selling well.Shitney does not deserve any sucess,she is selling only because her name,her new album is dogshit.

Alot of band do well because of their name...Oasis anyone. Nothing wrong with that.

Don't assume that everyone that bought Britney's album is stupid.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know why everyone is saying the album sucks 'cos it doesn't. Sure, it's not God send, but it's not crap.

And no, they havn't "sold out"...KISS, would be sell outs...biggest fucking memorabilia archive I've ever seen... <_<

KISS have not sold out. What they have done was their intention all along. They are a rock brand, not a rock band. They also happen to make decent music.

I don't know why everyone is saying the album sucks 'cos it doesn't. Sure, it's not God send, but it's not crap.

And no, they havn't "sold out"...KISS, would be sell outs...biggest fucking memorabilia archive I've ever seen... <_<

KISS have not sold out. What they have done was their intention all along. They are a rock brand, not a rock band. They also happen to make decent music.

Of course they make good music, but people must have differn't definitions of of 'selling out' because...in my opinion, it would be KISS...just...all of their memorabilia. I mean Jesus Christ, KISS MY ASS Toilet Paper and Lip Balm? Christ.

And to 'coolio', the first song sucks but about half of the first CD is pretty good in my opinion. Give or take. -_-

Of course they make good music, but people must have differn't definitions of of 'selling out' because...in my opinion, it would be KISS...just...all of their memorabilia. I mean Jesus Christ, KISS MY ASS Toilet Paper and Lip Balm? Christ.

It's not like this is news. They've been doing that forever, and the fact is Gene Simmons is a businessman first, rock star second, and that was the plan. KISS went into business with a gimmick. It worked well. Extremely well. But they didn't sell out. This was the plan.

It's not like this is news. They've been doing that forever, and the fact is Gene Simmons is a businessman first, rock star second, and that was the plan. KISS went into business with a gimmick. It worked well. Extremely well. But they didn't sell out. This was the plan.

Well, don't you think KISS Rubix Cubes and Lib Balm are a little much?

The Eagles, who now just want to be called "Eagles" are in bed with Wal-Mart.

That sickens me. They have definitely 'sold out'.

That is one way of looking at it, but there is another way of looking at it. The Eagles have always been a common man's band. There music was played for and loved not by little exclusive niches of people, but by millions and millions of regular mom n pop middle class Americans. Doing deals with Walmart just insures that the people who always loved and followed them will get there music easily and cheaply. Now if it was some hard ass Rock band, who had always thumbed their nose ant convention doing the WalMart deals calling them a sell out would make sense.