Got Live If You Want It

Powerage5

It really is. It well produced for mid 60's and was way ahead of it's time in terms of production. It's raw as fuck, you can tell there's no editing, and what you hear is pretty much right from the soundboard. And the band is in great shape. Everyone in the band is on fire on it, but Mick Really shines, deffinitely one of his best vocal performances ever, IMO. rock3

Thoughts/comments?

It really is. It well produced for mid 60's and was way ahead of it's time in terms of production. It's raw as fuck, you can tell there's no editing, and what you hear is pretty much right from the soundboard. And the band is in great shape. Everyone in the band is on fire on it, but Mick Really shines, deffinitely one of his best vocal performances ever, IMO. rock3

Thoughts/comments?

Never got it but wanted too. But they are a good live band. I got one live CD but i forget which one.

Some of that albums not actually live is it? Iv got it, i just havent listened to it in ages. Iv been lovin you to longs on there right? Has anyone seen gimme shleter when ike and tina turner perform that song? I was blown the fuck away by that performance, tina sounds like shes having an orgasm on stage! Amazing performance.

As far as live stones albums go, ya yas is probably my fav, i like love you live as well.