Who's seen Kid Rock in concert?

GUNSNROSES513

I saw him on the Summer Sanatorium Tour with Metallica,Korn,System Of A Down,and Power Man 5000.

I don't remember seeing anything sexual on stage during his set. Nothing like what Motley did a few years later with those two chicks haha.

I'm a big fan of Kid but sorry to say I was not impressed with the live show. Everyone else that night was great though,which made his set look worse.

Ive seen him a few times and he puts on a great show, one of the best ive ever seen.

He does usually have strippers onstage (He has everytime ive seen him), but they never get naked or show their tits, they just dance around a poll in a bra and thong/panties.

Ya but does he talk about sex and blowjobs or pussy and cum. Or stuff like that.

Ive seen him a few times and he puts on a great show, one of the best ive ever seen.

He does usually have strippers onstage (He has everytime ive seen him), but they never get naked or show their tits, they just dance around a poll in a bra and thong/panties.

Ya but does he talk about sex and blowjobs or pussy and cum. Or stuff like that.

That's his entire material.

It's probably best if you don't go.

I had a ticket to see him in Toronto Canada this past October, and I had to fucking sell it because I had just lost my job and it was an out of town gig for me, and I couldn't afford it. Plus I had tickets for Down so I went to that instead. I really wish I could have afforded to see Kid Rock.

uhhh yeah. He does. But you probably shouldn't go anyways.