Rolling Stone reviews 'Angel Down'

GNR 1991

rs112907.jpg

Solid rating for a Bach album. David Fricke is RS's only decent reviewer these days and he likes it. Axl overshadows Bach on Bach's own album -- awesome. I can't wait to pick it up on the 20th, along with Rock Band.

rskeytrack.jpg

Edited by GNR 1991

rs112907.jpg

Solid rating for a Bach album. David Fricke is RS's only decent reviewer these days and he likes it. Axl overshadows Bach on Bach's own album -- awesome. I can't wait to pick it up on the 20th, along with Rock Band.

rskeytrack.jpg

Disagree. Fricke seems to love anything by bands, he has interviewed, toured with, or banged some of their groupies.

I know its probably been posted already somewhere, but, go to AOL Music, and you can listen to the entire CD for FREE!! I listened again last night, and I think it totally rocks!! I am also a huge Baz fan (which I know alot of you are not in here), but, for me, its straight forward ass kicking rock and roll, and since we dont see much of that nowadays with all of the Emo crap out there, im impressed...its a rockin CD for sure...