GN'R crew issued Leather Jacket ( I am now selling it)

GN'R Tour jacket auction page

Unfortunately, the fit of the jacket was not to my liking, I am quite picky, so I've decided to relist it on ebay and give it a listing that actually shows how amazing it is, so here's your guys' chance to own it...

bid away!

Edited by Stiff Competition

I thought you wanted to keep this one, Mike.

I did but I don't like how it fits me, so I figure I'll make profit on it instead of letting it sit in my closet for the sake of having a cool jacket.

Damn that's a real shame coz this jacket Rocks! I would love to buy it, although I have pissed some much $$'s away on GN'R stuff lately I can't really afford to :(

I thought you wanted to keep this one, Mike.

I did but I don't like how it fits me, so I figure I'll make profit on it instead of letting it sit in my closet for the sake of having a cool jacket.

Damn that's a real shame coz this jacket Rocks! I would love to buy it, although I have pissed some much $$'s away on GN'R stuff lately I can't really afford to :(

yah i was pretty bummed that it didn't fit good because I've wanted this jacket for so damn long and then I finall get it and it just doesn't work out, oh well.

DAMN!! Got outbid at literally the last second - I don't know how people do that - I guess it's some sort of computer program bullshit. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know. I find it interesting that the person's feedback is private and they've only had 10 transactions on eBay. Anyways, my bid is still valid if that person bails axlism.

Edited by troccoli

DAMN!! Got outbid at literally the last second - I don't know how people do that - I guess it's some sort of computer program bullshit. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know. I find it interesting that the person's feedback is private and they've only had 10 transactions on eBay. Anyways, my bid is still valid if that person bails axlism.

alrite, I'll keep that in mind but he seems legit, eh already emailed me asking about shipping.