Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heroes, Plain White Ts, and Cute is what we aim for

hitmanhart408

so i guess im goin to this concert on the 30th. Im not really a big fan of any of them. I listen to some Fall Out Boy but not much, iv listened to Cute is what we aim for but still cant get into them, I hate hey there deliah from PWTs and dont even no if iv heard any songs from gym class. i guess im just goin just to see what these bands are about since iv only been to guns, velvet, and older bands. I just wanna see some bands that are in the "now" kinda like seeing guns back in 87-88.

and oh ya...

unless you have something important to say besides "they suck" don't fucking post.

Edited by hitmanhart408

See Avenged then, not this shit.

I can't believe you compared FOB to Guns. *stunned*

I wasnt comparing them I was comparing the timeframe. I knew someone was gonna make a stupid remark so I was about to edit my post but you beat me to it.

I also cant stand AX7. So no I wont see them.

Edited by hitmanhart408

The problem is that all those bands are basically the same band. There songs all basically sound the same. Everything about them is formulamatic. Pop rock for 13 year olds.

yes I understand they all pretty much suck. as I was telling a friend last night..theres bound to be hot girls there so why not!

Yeah 13-15 yr olds that like to pretend they are emo when they really don't know what emo is...anyway most of them get really attached to the dudes they date and they think that they are "in love" all the time....then again that's pretty much all teenagers....still its pretty creepy

To appetite4illusion; pop emo is kinda of a oxy-moron...can't we just call it "god awful pop"

Edited by batman1987

yes I understand they all pretty much suck. as I was telling a friend last night..theres bound to be hot girls there so why not!

Yeah 13-15 yr olds that like to pretend they are emo when they really don't know what emo is...anyway most of them get really attached to the dudes they date and they think that they are "in love" all the time....then again that's pretty much all teenagers....still its pretty creepy

To appetite4illusion; pop emo is kinda of a oxy-moron...can't we just call it "god awful pop"

That post contained so much truth it was unbelievable, and I know, I'm a teenager myself. I fucking hate god awful pop :anger:

Edited by UseYourAppetite