Guns 2 Roses

Anyone seen them live? I'm going to see them next friday in Kingston just wondering what people thought of them.

Edit- Listening to them on youtube- the lead singer sounds more like Sebastian Bach. Watching the paradise city video reminds me of last gig of the european tour when Baz took over for Nightrain and Paradise City.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOCMEUJRkeY...feature=related

Edited by Guest

Anyone seen them live? I'm going to see them next friday in Kingston just wondering what people thought of them.

Edit- Listening to them on youtube- the lead singer sounds more like Sebastian Bach. Watching the paradise city video reminds me of last gig of the european tour when Baz took over for Nightrain and Paradise City.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOCMEUJRkeY...feature=related

AGHHHHH I fuckin hate that video. lol :rofl-lol: My in ear monitor went 2 songs prior & I couldn't hear a thing by that point and my voice was all over the place. I was literaly shouting the lyrics down the mic.

Speaking of Sebastian Bach heres something we made earlier with MTV (well a few months ago)...

Blues Jam - My Michelle

Also heres a load of stuff about us...

Currently doing the 93 GNR image 6 man band and the keyboardist Crash is on all shows.

You can get tickets for Kingston in advance here....

http://wegottickets.co.uk/event/22885

Complete history can be found on www.guns2roses.co.uk

Some new pics and clips below

(thats Adler on the left)

l_8752b81b97dce65da1e73fa7e790c778.jpg

l_876bd1fec7233871710125624f82dff5.jpg

l_557bccfff2c0dc09c488104cfc8a2f0a.jpg

l_12c42247448545d925cd848fac5b6f6c.jpg

l_7968aa81ed20e717d949f18be7eeec8d.jpg

Nightrain with Steven Adler

</a>

Down on the Farm

Edited by G2R_AXL

I rung up the greyhorse on Friday and they said that it'd be okay to purchase at the door :huh: do you have to buy them in advance?

Naa it'll be ok on the door mate.

Anything you wanna hear that night?

Double Talkin' Jive ^_^ It's my favourite song. It'd be awesome if you did something like The Blues though :rofl-lol:

Also it'd be cool if you made some chinese democracy reference/made a shout out to mygnrforum. I'll make sure i make myself well known if you do :D

Man, i'm so fucking psyched for this gig!

I rung up the greyhorse on Friday and they said that it'd be okay to purchase at the door :huh: do you have to buy them in advance?

Naa it'll be ok on the door mate.

Anything you wanna hear that night?

Double Talkin' Jive ^_^ It's my favourite song. It'd be awesome if you did something like The Blues though :rofl-lol:

Also it'd be cool if you made some chinese democracy reference/made a shout out to mygnrforum. I'll make sure i make myself well known if you do :D

Man, i'm so fucking psyched for this gig!

Just make sure he doesnt dedicate DTJ to mygnrforum! :lol:

A few weeks ago the guy who did our Tesco delivery said that Guns 2 Roses are playing in York, yet i cant find a York tour date anywhere, neither have i seen the gig promoted in York. It seems theyre playing every other town in the world, so what happened to the York gig?! was it just rumoured or did they cancel it or has it already happened?

Thanks x

A few weeks ago the guy who did our Tesco delivery said that Guns 2 Roses are playing in York, yet i cant find a York tour date anywhere, neither have i seen the gig promoted in York. It seems theyre playing every other town in the world, so what happened to the York gig?! was it just rumoured or did they cancel it or has it already happened?

Thanks x

We played York on last Saturday November 17th at CERT 18 club. It was virtually sold out. Sorry you missed it. Rotherham would probably be the next closest to you on December 1st ;)

Thanks x

We played York on last Saturday November 17th at CERT 18 club. It was virtually sold out. Sorry you missed it. Rotherham would probably be the next closest to you on December 1st ;)

Ill definately come and see you guys next time round! Thanks for letting me know!

I was gonna see you at the bikers fest in Pickering, nearer where i live! however i had to work!!! ok, when i next see you, im gonna take a pic of myself there as proof i went!

PLEASE come back to York in the future...just for me!

EDIT: and SHIT! I pass Cert 18 every single day on my way to college and never saw a poster!!!

Edited by Gracii Guns

i'm gunna check you guys out in 2008. seems bristol is the closest.

The Fairwater Social Club in Cwmbran is pretty close to you mate. about 20 miles or so. Thats on the 23rd Dec.

Gracii I'm rebooking the future dates for Cert 18 as we speak might have a 4 to 5 month wait from now ;)

i'm gunna check you guys out in 2008. seems bristol is the closest.

The Fairwater Social Club in Cwmbran is pretty close to you mate. about 20 miles or so. Thats on the 23rd Dec.

Gracii I'm rebooking the future dates for Cert 18 as we speak might have a 4 to 5 month wait from now ;)

I THINK I LOVE YOU!!! I'll be in the front row!

Just got home from the gig. Have to say it was great. Really enjoyed it- i'll definately be coming to another one of your gigs. Gotta go to work soon and i'm having no sleep but I don't care- it was so worth it!

Just got home from the gig. Have to say it was great. Really enjoyed it- i'll definately be coming to another one of your gigs. Gotta go to work soon and i'm having no sleep but I don't care- it was so worth it!

Thanks dude glad you had a good time! Our next hometown (ish) show is February 2nd at Walkabouts in Shepherd Bush London ;)

• 2 weeks later...