Any Slaughter fans here?

Allen8R

Which song is it you're after? I probably have them somewhere. My cd's are boxed up right now cuz we just moved, but i should be getting around to unpacking them within the next couple of days.

The two live versions of "fly to the angels". I didn't even realize I forgot that very important detail in the original post :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

A8R

Which song is it you're after? I probably have them somewhere. My cd's are boxed up right now cuz we just moved, but i should be getting around to unpacking them within the next couple of days.

The two live versions of "fly to the angels". I didn't even realize I forgot that very important detail in the original post :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

A8R

Ok, I'll try to find my Slaughter cd's within the next couple of days.

A8R

Ok, I'll try to find my Slaughter cd's within the next couple of days.

Awsome, thanks man

Oh I thought you meant the good Slaughter

not the crummy glam band

:rofl-lol:

Image is nothing, sound is everything.

A8R

What I'm looking for is the same song, two different live recordings. One from "Stick it Live" and the other from "Eternal Live". If anyone has them, please help me out.

A8R

I'll trade you the Eternal Live one for the most recent leak of Better (from Feb 2007, with the layered vocals/chorus at the end). Can email you it tonight if you want. Just reply. I have most of the Slaughter discs, but not Stick it Live.