zeppelin resales?

vicious

to my total surprise i got an email with a selling code for 2 tickets, i'm actually shaking! is this for real? maybe they're selling off the cancellations? trouble is since i didn't get the tickets first time around i agreed to go to the USA in december, now i have to chose between 2 of my dreams :confused:

anyone else get one?

to my total surprise i got an email with a selling code for 2 tickets, i'm actually shaking! is this for real? maybe they're selling off the cancellations? trouble is since i didn't get the tickets first time around i agreed to go to the USA in december, now i have to chose between 2 of my dreams :confused:

anyone else get one?

Seriously, fuck America, Zeppelin is a once in a life time experience, you can go the US any time, but Led Zep are playing for one night only fuckers -_-

Edited by UseYourAppetite

Not that I would necessarily choose any differently (although I already live in America), but I love how people are saying, "Led Zeppelin are way better than that big country over there that has the Rocky Mountains, the Grand Canyon, many man-made landmarks, was the first important modern republic, was a driving force behind ending World War II, and contains many fine museums such as the Smithsonians. Fuck that, man... it's ZEPPELIN!"

anyone else get one?

for all thats holy in rock n' roll, you go and see Zeppelin!

Not that I would necessarily choose any differently (although I already live in America), but I love how people are saying, "Led Zeppelin are way better than that big country over there that has the Rocky Mountains, the Grand Canyon, many man-made landmarks, was the first important modern republic, was a driving force behind ending World War II, and contains many fine museums such as the Smithsonians. Fuck that, man... it's ZEPPELIN!"

but other than that America sucks (I'm an American btw). By the time Zeppelin decide to perform for there next show, they could be dead already.

Bar WW3, America will still be there. Zepp are living legends.

its not as simple as "america always being there", coming from a small town in Ireland and getting the chance to go to the US is a big deal for someone who has barely ever travelled, and i may not have the financial comfort to be able to afford a trip there in the near future, and there is a strong possibility zeppelin may tour properly. i guess since i didn't get the tickets first time around i just came to terms with it ;)

in saying that, it is zeppelin! and i'm damn lucky to get the tickets, so i'm 85% decided on zeppelin