Hey Sebastain you idiot--

Meatheads

Next time you decide to record promote a record that takes 3 years to eventually get released on some dinky label, you may want to make sure you have distribution to get it into local stores. 3 Best Buys, 2 circuit citys, 1 target and 1 Borders all in the metro Chicago area- none of which are stocking your record. Brilliant! Independent stores are few and far between anymore. And this is the busiest shopping weekend of the year!!!

Sadly, it also shows us that Axl doesn't have the pull any more. I figured we'd see ads in the paper last week for the release of Angel Down from BB or CC, especially with the Axl name dropping going on. Not a mention of it at any store. Somebody at corporate might have thought that it would be requested at the store level since he's involved with the record-Guess not.

All your interviews & promotion don't do much with no product on the shelves. What a disappointment. "Sales Down" may be a better title. I'm really looking forward to the getting this as I'm a big fan of SB, I'm not looking forward to hunting it down during the worst weekend to be shopping. Guess Amazon will have to do and I'll have to wait another week to get it. Pain in the ass.

it aint there cause theres no fucking interest in an 80s metalhead reality show reject, just download the fucking thing if you want to hear it, thats if anyone has bothered to upload a torrent, i personally dont want to hear it, its been that many years since we heard axl sing on a record, the last thing i wanna hear is him singing a few lines on that piece of shit

Sadly, it also shows us that Axl doesn't have the pull any more. I figured we'd see ads in the paper last week for the release of Angel Down from BB or CC, especially with the Axl name dropping going on. Not a mention of it at any store. Somebody at corporate might have thought that it would be requested at the store level since he's involved with the record-Guess not.

come on now, don't be so mean to Baz :lol:

this mullet record isn't something a emo generation of Rock fans would like to listen too.

I can't find it anywhere. I went to 2 best buys, and 2 targets only to be told that they didn't receive anything from Sebastian Bach. I tried two local music stores as well, and nothing. I just bought the remaster of the Song Remains the Same from Zeppelin instead. I really had my hopes up for Bachs album though. Hopefully I'll get it soon.

I had the same problem yesterday...2 best Buys, and 2 targets...nobody has even heard of it????????? I will be able to pick it up over the weekend, but, really wanted it yesterday..Ive listened to the entire album on AOL maybe 10 times, and it ROCKS!!!!!!!!! Ive never seen or heard of an album with a scheduled release date for manths, and the day its supposed to drop, nobody has it???? The people working in Best Buy coudlnt even pull the damn thing up when they searched thier system for it.... very strange.

It's at some best buy's- in California. In Illinois (which come on, Chicago isn't exactly a small town) it isn't available. Not that I expect much from a best buy employee, but everyone I asked immediately thought of the Johann Sebastain Bach. Doh!

I'll probably download it as well, but I still prefer to have the actual CD.

You could always join the 21st century and get it on iTunes. Got it the morning of release, no worries. So I don't have the shitty booklet - big fuckin' deal.

21st century hasn't been that impressive so far, I'll stick with the CD. CD's still sound better that MP3's in any format. It's not just about the booklet.

Ok, I love Axl as much as the next bu did you really expect ads and shit? Like do you expect best buy to fully stock and promote this cd because a guy who hasnt done anything (in the public eye) for over a decade sings on 3 songs? It ain'y gunna hapen. Now when he finally puts his out, carrying that gnr name along with it, it will be promoted in every ad, magazine and radio station you can think of, but untill then...

Ok, I love Axl as much as the next bu did you really expect ads and shit? Like do you expect best buy to fully stock and promote this cd because a guy who hasnt done anything (in the public eye) for over a decade sings on 3 songs? It ain'y gunna hapen. Now when he finally puts his out, carrying that gnr name along with it, it will be promoted in every ad, magazine and radio station you can think of, but untill then...

Expect, no- hope yes. Promote- no.. Stock-yes. BB stocks ALOT of shitty bands and artists. They stock BEATALLICA for christ sake, and that new crap 2 disc GNR/LA Guns tribute.

Bottom line it's not there because he's on a crap label. He chose a crap label because either 1) that's all he could get, or 2) his royalty percentage or ownership of the music are greater with these guys. Downside of that is their distribution sucks. Perris/Spitfire would have had better distribution than Mergovian or whatever this label is.

come on now, don't be so mean to Baz :lol:

this mullet record isn't something a emo generation of Rock fans would like to listen too.

Yeah I agree with Funeral, you mullet heads can just fuck off to the VR section! :lol:

We're noticing a stocking issue where stores are selling out.

We need to know the store, store number if you can get it, city and state where you are having any problems finding the record.

Not a bad problem to have, but a problem nonetheless.

Thanks

72110.jpg

If you love Axl & Sebastian Bach,this CD is a must have.

If you are haveing trouble finding it or if your store is already out

of them which seems to be the case as of yesterday you can

drop the message,Sebastian's message board( http://sebastianbach.proboards31.com/index.cgi ) or Email me & I will get the info to the Record Label ASAP & it will be taken Care of.

Thank you , Acekicken

PS Happy Thanks giving in advance to I new

at your message board but look forward to sticking around.

Well- it is in the top 100 on Amazon, apparently more than a few fans out there.

outta here.

It's probably in the top 100 on amazon, because that's the only place anyone can buy it. If you concentrate most of your sales in one place, it can make it look good.

We're noticing a stocking issue where stores are selling out.

We need to know the store, store number if you can get it, city and state where you are having any problems finding the record.

Not a bad problem to have, but a problem nonetheless.

Thanks

72110.jpg

If you love Axl & Sebastian Bach,this CD is a must have.

If you are haveing trouble finding it or if your store is already out

of them which seems to be the case as of yesterday you can

drop the message,Sebastian's message board( http://sebastianbach.proboards31.com/index.cgi ) or Email me & I will get the info to the Record Label ASAP & it will be taken Care of.

Thank you , Acekicken

PS Happy Thanks giving in advance to I new

at your message board but look forward to sticking around.

The part in bold is where you're wrong.

There is a stocking issue... and the issue is not the cd selling out.

Nobody is selling out because nobody carries it...

I was forced to download this album last night, because after visiting 4 different stores in two different towns, I was told the same thing by every single one "It is out today. We don't have it in store though. It's available online".

When it is available in stores, I'll be sure to pick up a copy :)

PS - Great album! I highly recommend it.