The Longest Day

Chris Axl

AMOLAD = Iron Maidens most overrated album ever? Maybe... :mellow:

The Numver Of The Beast = Iron Maiden's most overrated album

AMOLAD ist just kick-ass. Love that album.

Well I wouldn't say NOTB is the most overrated, but AMOLAD sure isn't. Best album since Piece Of Mind IMO. The most overrated Maiden album is Virtual XI. Other than The Clansman, that album desrves no credit. :vomit:

AMOLAD = Iron Maidens most overrated album ever? Maybe... :mellow:

The Numver Of The Beast = Iron Maiden's most overrated album

AMOLAD ist just kick-ass. Love that album.

Well I wouldn't say NOTB is the most overrated, but AMOLAD sure isn't. Best album since Piece Of Mind IMO. The most overrated Maiden album is Virtual XI. Other than The Clansman, that album desrves no credit. :vomit:

Okay, I didn't include the non-Bruce albums, because I only own the 10 albums with Bruce. But I jsut down't really like their frist 3 Bfruce albums. Their nothing compared to their newer stuff.

How Maiden can cork out an album like this after all these years is incredible.

However, I'm hoping that Bruce will focus on another solo album once Maiden's done touring in 2008.

Nope, we were promised a new Bruce solo album by the end of 2008 along with his Alestair Crowley movie but niether will happen apparently. After they're done with the Soemwhere Back In Time tour it will be a quick break before a new (final?) album is written in the winter

Well, I guess I can survive with a new Maiden album haha. I heard they'd do one more at least. They better go out huge.

I personally don't think it will be their last album, I would guess at least one more after the next one. A lot of people take it that when Steve said his goal was to make 15 alubms, that's all he would make.

Yeah, I remember Steve saying that around the release of AMOLAD. I'm definitely hoping for at least 2 more albums. Since Bruce and Adrian returned, the albums have been spectacular. I just hope Kevin Shirley does a little better job mastering the albums in the future.