The Foo Fighters At Wembley In June

Calm Like A Bomb

Having just recently seen the Foo's at the O2 Arena on sunday i was completely blown away. It was an amazing show which actually made me a little sad at the end because i thought to myself 'that's it i don't know when they'll be over here again'. Thankfully the Wembley date in june has been arranged i was lucky enough to get 3 standing tickets. Any other fellow Foo's fans going.

Having just recently seen the Foo's at the O2 Arena on sunday i was completely blown away. It was an amazing show which actually made me a little sad at the end because i thought to myself 'that's it i don't know when they'll be over here again'. Thankfully the Wembley date in june has been arranged i was lucky enough to get 3 standing tickets. Any other fellow Foo's fans going.

i was actually thinking about making the trip from ireland.

although Oxegen tickets are out soon and they are €200, and FOOs will more than likely be headlining.

Edited by Dean-16

apparently there playing in the middle of the stadium or something

This is true, Dave Grohl confirmed in an interview with Chris Moyles the other day that they will be playing in the round with a rotating stage so that, at some point, every single person in the stadium will have had a good view of every member of the band.