Angel down sales?

Allen8R

I think sales should go up once they release a single/video

i dont know why they havent released a single. thats not the best marketing

where is it going to get played?

There is very little, if any, market for his music anymore

with right radio promotion, a song like "by your side" could get big airplay and be a hit. they ARE doing 2 music videos as well for it. that will definitely help sales..

Anyone knows if there is any special edition of angel down?tk.

I don't think so. They should've put out a special edition w/ a dvd of one of the shows he opened for GnR. Baz said a majority of those shows were filmed.

They could and should release Back In The Saddle as a single, followed by By Your Side as the follow up single.

Anyone knows if there is any special edition of angel down?tk.

I don't think so. They should've put out a special edition w/ a dvd of one of the shows he opened for GnR. Baz said a majority of those shows were filmed.

They could and should release Back In The Saddle as a single, followed by By Your Side as the follow up single.

No, they shouldn't. Back In The Saddle is not a good song. But the only song that would have a chance to become a hit is one of the ballads.

Guest RonMexico82

Sebastian Bach tops next week's Billboard Heatseekers Chart with "Angel Down," his first solo album in eight years. In addition to the Number One chart debut, "Angel Down" has also been winning over the critics:

"'Angel Down' will tear you up..an amped yet layered backdrop for this limitless voice, an uncharacteristically tortured Bach blazes a promising new path of modern badness and paranoia." - Los Angeles Times

"The truth is, Sebastian Bach has a great f**king voice...it's gratifying to hear he hasn't lost a whit of his vocal power, range, or attitude on 'Angel Down.'" - SF Weekly

"Bach's solo disc rocks harder - and more single-mindedly - than you'd expect." - Entertainment Weekly

"Angel Down" - produced by Roy Z (Bruce Dickinson, Rob Halford, Judas Priest) and featuring three tracks with Guns N Roses' Axl Rose on vocals - also lands at #27 on Billboard's Hard Rock chart, and enters the Top 200 Albums chart at #190. While it will be a week or so before all international sales figures are in, "Angel Down" debuted at #50 in Japan.

The album didn't sell at all. That's disappointing, and I think it shows that Axl might not be as popular as thought.

However, I went to Circuit City and Walmart, and neither of them had it. I finally found it in FYE, and there were only a couple copies, and it was in the heavy metal section. I looked everywhere, and had to ask an employee to find it. I bet a lot of people went looking for it and gave up when they couldn't find it. That no doubt killed sales. I bet a lot of people went looking for it and gave up. If they had put it with new releases and people actually saw it for sale, I bet it would have sold probably 60,000 plus.