Dimevision Vol. 2 DVD and photobook.

F*ck Fear

HELLYEAH/ex-PANTERA drummer Vinnie Paul Abbott has issued the following update:

"HELLYEAH's first DVD, 'Below the Belt', is in stores now. Pick it up anywhere — it's a way to live a day in the life of the HELLYEAH band and our rowdy crew.

"We are shooting our video for 'Thank You' in Dallas, Texas at The Palladium the night before Thanksgiving, November 21st... then the party moves to The Clubhouse so bring your ass and let's make it the video and party of the year!

"HELLYEAH will be on tour until December 15th and possibly into next year.

"I wanna thank everyone for making my return to music a great experience! It's been awesome!

"Please keep sending demos as I will get some time to focus on the label (Big Vin Records) early next year and plan on signing a few bands...

"Also, 'Dimevision 2' [DVD tribute to late PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN guitarist 'Dimebag' Darrell Abbott] is coming along and the first official photo book for Dime is being put together by me and my Dad and will be out next year too. We are very excited about this as it's a true tribute to the King himself!"

"Below the Belt" contains footage going back to the formation of HELLYEAH, including the group's first recording session, the making of its self-titled debut album and various stops on the group's ongoing world tour, as well as personal interviews and other features. The two-hour DVD also includes videos, backstage clips, footage from the band's April record release party and a look inside Chasin' Jason, the studio once owned by late PANTERA guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott where HELLYEAH recorded.

Singer Chad Gray, who also fronts MUDVAYNE, told The Pulse of Radio that HELLYEAH likes to bring a light-hearted attitude to playing in a band. "Being on the road and touring and playing shows is, like, fun," he said. "You know, to get all in your, you know, leather and your spikes and get up and be all serious and mean and whatever, it's like, that's just not the vibe of our band. We just have a good time with it and people seem to respond to that kind of HELLYEAH vibe, you know, just like, let's have a good time, you know."

-----------

That sounds badass. rock1

• 1 month later...