Plant unable to hit high notes

appetite4illusions

Source: Ultimate-Guitar

Legendary rock band Led Zeppelin is rearranging its tracks since lead singer Robert Plant is struggling to hit high notes.

The band has been rehearsing the songs in lower key as the 59-year old Plant is struggling with his voice, which has become deeper, online edition of the Sun reported.

A source revealed, "He and guitarist Jimmy Page have had a few heated discussions about the upcoming gig. Jimmy is a bit rusty and Robert has been struggling with high notes. To avoid any embarrassing vocal wobbles with the world watching, they decided it would be best to transpose the songs in a lower key."

The band will perform at London's O2 arena Dec 10 for the first time after 19 years.

You can't maintain a voice like that for so long but he's still got the magic.

Mick Jagger's got a incredibly range, never a singer's singer. And Steve Tyler has that weird tinny falsetto that makes you think he's got a better range than he does.

No disappointment here either. I saw him with the Strange Sensation a couple of summers ago and he was great.

I'm just an echo of what everyone else is saying, but the more people say it, the more people will believe you... I saw Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation in 2005 and he sang great. People will not be disappointed. Like someone else saif, Jimmy Page will probably be the weakest link.

agreed with HV. rush tuned a few songs lower for geddy this year and it sounded fine.

I know what you mean, Geddy's voice was great when they stopped by in Manchester, Tom Sawyer and Limelight and Far Cry were hilariously fantastic.

I watched a concert of Robert Plant's the other day, he tore up Whole Lotta Love, i read the first song they played when they all go together was No Quarter, i wonder what that'll sound like.

What do you think they'll play?

Mothership in it's entirety?