Kurt Cobain

Syk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Yeah. I find it fantastic that it's pretty much the same answers as in the "who betta?" thread. Only without Jimmyslash and Chris Axl this time.

...so far.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Yeah. I find it fantastic that it's pretty much the same answers as in the "who betta?" thread. Only without Jimmyslash and Chris Axl this time.

...so far.

well he was an awful awful awful man wasnt he? playing that terrible loud music and taking heroin, tut tut tut, what a terrible effect he must've had on the children :rolleyes:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

He couldn't sing for shit! He was weak and left his wife and kid! He couldn't play guitar either. As for a matter of fact, he couldn't even tune a guitar! The fucking white trash...

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

I totally dig Nirvana's tunes. There really is some great shit in their catolauge.

Kurt Cobain? He made me realize that people that kill themselves are fucking cowards. Yes, life is hard. But that is the way that it is. And especially if you have a child, you should not take your own life. Fucking coward.

He couldn't sing for shit! He was weak and left his wife and kid! He couldn't play guitar either. As for a matter of fact, he couldn't even tune a guitar! The fucking white trash...

Mick Jagger can't sing and Keith Richards can't play guitar, but still they are loved all over the message board. The whole Kurt Cobain hatred is only because of the fact he had differences with Axl Rose. I don't like everything Nirvana did, bt their Unplugged album is very good.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Mick Jagger can't sing and Keith Richards can't play guitar, but still they are loved all over the message board. The whole Kurt Cobain hatred is only because of the fact he had differences with Axl Rose. I don't like everything Nirvana did, bt their Unplugged album is very good.

:lol:!!

I love Nirvana. I was just saying a short version of everything you can read from the "Nirvana-haters" in this thread:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=94742

The ledgendery 'who betta?' thread

...so far.

well he was an awful awful awful man wasnt he? playing that terrible loud music and taking heroin, tut tut tut, what a terrible effect he must've had on the children :rolleyes:

right just like slash who did the same shit.

...so far.

right just like slash who did the same shit.

but Slash was in Guns n Roses, do you understand that??!?! thats like Papal Infallibility :)