iPod help!

Death Star

Well here's the story my iPod was working fine today until I brought it outside in the cold weather. I was going to my general classes at Technical College and it stopped fucking working! Now I get this bullshit "sad iPod" image

93936_4.gif

which says go t www.apple.com/support/ipod

then it displays this

60970_4.gif

with the battery half used! Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?

:fuckyou:

Edited by Death Star

Which Gen iPod is it?

It may be the connection is lose going from the hard disk to the board. Same thing happened to me with my old iPod photo.

Really easy to fix, simply pry the back of the iPod (carefully, its attached by the hold button connector)

Peel off the blue (may be different colour) tape, strapping the lead down, and push teh connection back together.

Put back together, and try it :)

hope it works out!

Which Gen iPod is it?

It may be the connection is lose going from the hard disk to the board. Same thing happened to me with my old iPod photo.

Really easy to fix, simply pry the back of the iPod (carefully, its attached by the hold button connector)

Peel off the blue (may be different colour) tape, strapping the lead down, and push teh connection back together.

Put back together, and try it :)

hope it works out!

same as yours bud and it is actually now workin' fine. I think the cold weather fucked it up somehow.