I'm going to see Iron Maiden next year

G'N'R ROCK

You'll love it. One of the greatest gigs I've been to is a Maiden one.

I see your from Scotland :P where abouts i'm in Glasgow

Balloch, 45 minutes from Glasgow.

Lithium, its always good to go to gigs, if theres no-one clashing with it, go for it.

Balloch weirdness i'm in Clydebank

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
I've been considering whether I should buy a ticket for the summer or not, what do you guys think?

I think it's worth seeing. Atleast one show. But you don't have to do it this year. They like Scandinavia pretty much, so they'll definatly come back and tour here more then that. ;)

Lithium, its always good to go to gigs, if theres no-one clashing with it, go for it.

Yeah, I think I'll go see them if I get some people to join me.

I've been considering whether I should buy a ticket for the summer or not, what do you guys think?

I think it's worth seeing. Atleast one show. But you don't have to do it this year. They like Scandinavia pretty much, so they'll definatly come back and tour here more then that. ;)

But the thing is, they play mostly songs from Powerslave and Somewhere in Time next year, which are two of my favourite Maiden albums.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Yeah you should go Litium. Their next tour is gonna be one of their biggest since Live After Death rock3

Gonna blow Valle Hovin away

Wouldn't it be great if you two met each other during this consert? rock3

I bought my tickets to see Iron Maiden on the 5th of July at Twickinham Stadium in London i'm sooooooooooo exicted this is the first statidum gig i've been to and my first time seeing Maiden Live

Cool! Im hopfully getting my tickets on tuesday to see them in Gothenburg on the 4th of July! First time I see Maiden too. :)