Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin?

Bucketslash

The real ultimate match up  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like pink floyd but they're extremely over rated in my opinion

When people say that Pink Floyd are overrated, they show their lack of musical knowledge.

When people don't know what an opinion is, they show their lack of intelligence.

This isnt a question about opinion. If you say Pink Floyd is overrated, you obviously don't manage to see the true

musical genius of Pink Floyd. I don't mind of you don't like them, but I react when people say they are 'extremely overrated.'

When people say that Pink Floyd are overrated, they show their lack of musical knowledge.

When people don't know what an opinion is, they show their lack of intelligence.

This isnt a question about opinion. If you say Pink Floyd is overrated, you obviously don't manage to see the true

musical genius of Pink Floyd. I don't mind of you don't like them, but I react when people say they are 'extremely overrated.'

It is your opinion that Pink Floyd is good. His opinion is as valid as yours. Commit some more fallacies, please.

Edited by Substance

It is your opinion that Pink Floyd is good. His opinion is as valid as yours. Commit some more fallacies, please.

I beg to differ.

I don't mind if you like Pink Floyd or not. You can't say that musical skills is a matter of opinion?

I don't like John Petrucci, and Dream Theater better than Ramones. But I do accept that John Petrucci is a better guitarist than Joey

by miiiiles, and Dream Theater are ten million times 'better' musical-wise than any of the members in The Ramones.

I beg to differ.

I don't mind if you like Pink Floyd or not. You can't say that musical skills is a matter of opinion?

I don't like John Petrucci, and Dream Theater better than Ramones. But I do accept that John Petrucci is a better guitarist than Joey

by miiiiles, and Dream Theater are ten million times 'better' musical-wise than any of the members in The Ramones.

He never said they weren't talented. He said they were overrated. (He doesn't think they're as pleasing to listen to as everyone says.)

P.S. Dream Theater is the best band ever. ;)

I beg to differ.

He never said they weren't talented. He said they were overrated. (He doesn't think they're as pleasing to listen to as everyone says.)

I wouldn't say the best ever but they are fucking amazing. I went to see them at Download last year and they rocked. I gave them ten out of ten anyways.

I can't really stand Dream Theater :P

Your definition of 'overrated' are quite different then my.

"Regarded more highly than is deserved."

I'm sure you'd agree that rated would mean how good someone thinks something is. You might rate a band's music lowly, does that mean they're untalented? No. Is it your opinion? Yes.

He thinks they're overrated, that people rate them higher than he thinks they actually should be rated. It's still an opinion no matter what.

Edited by Substance

I'm sure you'd agree that rated would mean how good someone thinks something is. You might rate a band's music lowly, does that mean they're untalented? No. Is it your opinion? Yes.

He thinks they're overrated, that people rate them higher than he thinks they actually should be rated. It's still an opinion no matter what.

Therefor the lack of music knowledge ;)