what are your favourite bands at the moment?

wheredowegonow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three Days Grace

Breaking Benjamin

Nickelback

Chevelle

Your music taste is disgusting, how can you even talk about music amongst people like us. Personally, i'd feel a bit ashamed. Anyhoo, these are mine:

The Beatles

Guns N' Roses

Led Zeppelin

Nirvana

Foo Fighters

Rage Against The Machine

Audioslave

Jimi Hendrix Experience

Faith No More

Cream

Rolling Stones

The Who

Beach Boys

Pink Floyd

Queen

The Doors

The Clash

Alice in Chains

Snakepit

Velvet Revolver

The Ramones

Sex Pistols

The Stooges

Soundgarden

Van Halen

AC/DC

New York Dolls

Aerosmith

The Eagles

Creedence

Mootallica

Pearl Jam

Linkin Park

Radiohead

Korn

Stone Temple Pilots

System OF A Down

Wolfmother

Silverchair

Red Hot Chili peppers

Mars Volta

Maroon 5

Smashing Poompkans

Oasis

Dude fuck up, I'm in no way a fan of any of his music either but why do you have to bring that kind of hate into here? Music is designed to make you feel, if that particular stuff doesn't make you, then don't bag on another person if you don't. I get a real impression of your intelligence when you single him out saying he's not "[a person] like us". And man your music tastes are the least individual out of anyone's I've ever heard.

First of all, did I rip into his "individuality" of taste in music? Go on read my post and see if I did. Secondly, everyone else rips into bullshit they don't like on this site, especially shit like Nickelback, so why is it that when I do it I'm being a hater, or are you just being a PC asshole that's too sensitive about communicating what you have to say directly to people, in the most direct way possible? Finally, you don't even know me, so how in the name of God's green earth would you even have an iota of an impression of what my intelligence is. You might be a good 40 IQ points above me or you might be below the average IQ, I wouldn't know because I have never met you, so before you make calls based against people, how about doing it on solid evidence that you have instead of impressions or guesswork. Hmm?

Dude the reason I picked you was cause I've never read a post on here as ignorant as "Your music taste is disgusting, how can you even talk about music amongst people like us". And by your bands you sound like one of those kids who are all "Led Zeppelin are teh rox0r! Nickelback teh suxs! :o". I don't see why it was neccessary to rip into someone's tastes like that, you're the only one who did and you talk like we're all a community except someone who isn't all Smashing Pumpkins and Beatles, only a fairly uninformed person would do so.

Oh and I just saw that you posted like every mainstream band of all time, so I decided to point out how un-unique your tastes are :lol:

Three Days Grace

Breaking Benjamin

Nickelback

Chevelle

Your music taste is disgusting, how can you even talk about music amongst people like us. Personally, i'd feel a bit ashamed. Anyhoo, these are mine:

The Beatles

Guns N' Roses

Led Zeppelin

Nirvana

Foo Fighters

Rage Against The Machine

Audioslave

Jimi Hendrix Experience

Faith No More

Cream

Rolling Stones

The Who

Beach Boys

Pink Floyd

Queen

The Doors

The Clash

Alice in Chains

Snakepit

Velvet Revolver

The Ramones

Sex Pistols

The Stooges

Soundgarden

Van Halen

AC/DC

New York Dolls

Aerosmith

The Eagles

Creedence

Mootallica

Pearl Jam

Linkin Park

Radiohead

Korn

Stone Temple Pilots

System OF A Down

Wolfmother

Silverchair

Red Hot Chili peppers

Mars Volta

Maroon 5

Smashing Poompkans

Oasis

don't worry,there are some seriously wretched bands on your list aswell,but i don't think your ashamed of them neither

Edited by krissirge

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Get Blonde on Blonde! It's a crime to not own that album!

i got that one off your reccomendation and was REALLY impressed :)

Great, Frank! It's one of the best albums ever if you ask me.

Maybe I shall get it too then. I just got Live 1966, The Best of Bob Dylan, 1995 - MTV Unplugged and The 30th Anniversary Concert Celebration (which I just on the computer. Don't know if I've listen to it.).

But I'm not much of a Dylan fan. I thnk he's good enough, but there are so many bands/artists I rather listen to.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Cool. Drop me a PM if you want any Dylan-recommendations. :)

i quite liked Dylan before anyway, freewheelin and the greatest hits and the first album i ADORED but after that i found his catalogue really...intimidating. then Lith' mentioned Blonde on Blonde as like, out of his top 5 best and its like shit if he says it theres gotta be something to it and i loved that and then ODS (god bless that boy) mentioned The Basement Tapes which i loved too :) i take Dylan too much for granted i think. i just...i sort of know that its gonna be great before i hear it, its like someone once called the ramones "the garunteed greatest night out for 28 years"...same with Dylan for me, i just KNOW its gonna be great, its there for me any time i wanna pick it up. in a funny way, this is a silly thing to say, but its lost its intrigue? having said that everytime i get something new of it im TOTALLY bowled over :) in some ways, Lith' could be a variation on that garanteed greatest thing. anytime im lost for an idea of an album to buy i just look at his shit and always like it so far, he's never steered me wrong god bless him, the who live at leeds, blonde on blonde, theres a riot goin on...shame i dont know nobody whoose into my kinda shit. but yeah, ask Lith', works for me :lol:

Cool. Drop me a PM if you want any Dylan-recommendations. :)

i quite liked Dylan before anyway, freewheelin and the greatest hits and the first album i ADORED but after that i found his catalogue really...intimidating. then Lith' mentioned Blonde on Blonde as like, out of his top 5 best and its like shit if he says it theres gotta be something to it and i loved that and then ODS (god bless that boy) mentioned The Basement Tapes which i loved too :) i take Dylan too much for granted i think. i just...i sort of know that its gonna be great before i hear it, its like someone once called the ramones "the garunteed greatest night out for 28 years"...same with Dylan for me, i just KNOW its gonna be great, its there for me any time i wanna pick it up. in a funny way, this is a silly thing to say, but its lost its intrigue? having said that everytime i get something new of it im TOTALLY bowled over :) in some ways, Lith' could be a variation on that garanteed greatest thing. anytime im lost for an idea of an album to buy i just look at his shit and always like it so far, he's never steered me wrong god bless him, the who live at leeds, blonde on blonde, theres a riot goin on...shame i dont know nobody whoose into my kinda shit. but yeah, ask Lith', works for me :lol:

^_^

That's nicely said of you, Frankie. :)