Dr. Dre feat Eminem - Forgot About Dre

Iceman24

That song is mad. I haven't listened to it in a while. I bought the album maybe 7 years ago, or so, when I used to listen to hip hop. :unsure:

I just rediscovered this songs a few weeks ago and since then it's regularly played on my Pc. It's awesome. The attitude and Eminem's rapping is awesome. rock3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ5mmK71JFk

(that's not the videoclip, because if you have to look at them the song is only half as good. :lol: )

That song is mad. I haven't listened to it in a while. I bought the album maybe 7 years ago, or so, when I used to listen to hip hop. :unsure:

I just rediscovered this songs a few weeks ago and since then it's regularly played on my Pc. It's awesome. The attitude and Eminem's rapping is awesome. rock3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ5mmK71JFk

(that's not the videoclip, because if you have to look at them the song is only half as good. :lol: )

Slim is just fucking imperial with the rhymes...he REALLY is something special. he has the ability to make a fucking track that he's on. he transformed smack that to like a catchy little chorus to a fucking AMAZING song, his rhyme schemes are just fucking....i dunno, make your mind boggle. i "used" to listen to hip hop. it never ceases to amaze me when people talk like that about music. i used to listen to hip hop but now i listen to rock n roll so hip hops out. gives you the impression that some people are more about adopting uniforms as opposed to actually just vibing on some dope shit. (not you especially Iceman, its sort of a question you have to ask yourself)

Edited by ffrankwhite

Guest banaszkiewicz

eminem is awesome

his rhymes are incredible, i don't know how he does it

i also like the what he raps about, and how serious it can be

the serious d12 songs with eminem are good too like "how come"