R.I.P Dime

F*ck Fear

Well here we are. The day that Dime and the hero's of that tradgic night in Columbus were lost. It's been three years now, and it still feels like yesterday to me.

You are missed brother. R.I.P

A shout out to Lennon as well.

Great souls that will never be forgotten.

Me and Dime. I'm wearing the bandanna.

02270024_edited.jpg

Edited by F*ck Fear

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember it very clearly, i was shaving my mates head with a crue video on. i though the bbc (or wherever i found out) was bullshittin me. i immediatly called my pantera mad mate, baring in mind it was about 5.30 in the morn over here. all he said was 'fuck......................'

a truely unique player lost forever. truely truely sad.

completely speechless.

Edited by Big Boy Sixxx

playing a randy rhodes there i believe.

the summer before e died he won best guitarist at the classic rock awards. he was so pissed he couldnt find the stage. then he took his shoe off and threw it in the crowd. dropped his award so the head snapped off and then decided he wanted his shoe back. and you thought gnrwere pissed when they won at the ama's

my mate neil did that to his beard too

Edited by Big Boy Sixxx

playing a randy rhodes there i believe.

the summer before e died he won best guitarist at the classic rock awards. he was so pissed he couldnt find the stage. then he took his shoe off and threw it in the crowd. dropped his award so the head snapped off and then decided he wanted his shoe back. and you thought gnrwere pissed when they won at the ama's

my mate neil did that to his beard too

You Sir are correct, that is a Randy guitar. Dime was fucking class.

Nathan Bray

Erin Halk

Jeffery "Mayhem" Thompson

Heros... Fucking heros man.

Oh shit.. I'm so gutted everytime 8th of December comes around. I was listening to the radio and I heard that a heavymetal guitarist has been shot, I don't know what the fuck got to me, but I immediately thought "Dime".

And then it was confirmed... I shed tears when it hit me, the man was a fucking hero to me, a true idol who I will never forget. A fucking A-class man.

R.I.P brother, never forgotten.

287480894_a202729d7a.jpg

dimebag_darrell.jpg

You know Pantera? Wow, cool man. Can't really say I've much Pantera to give like the biggest fucking opine on them, however what I heard was some fucking solid shit. R.I.P. Dimebag, oh and R.I.P. my fucking hero John Lennon.

RIP not a big Pantera fan but he was a good guitarest and he didnt deserve what happened to him

i remember walking into my parents house that night and my mom said "isn't dimbag's name darrell abbott?" when i said yes she said he had been shot, and sat there all night hoping he wasn't actually dead. it was actually my grandma who called my mom and told her the news. i never knew she actually paid that much attention attention to what i listen to. then a couple days later the local paper ran a story about it and she clipped it and gave it to me. it was actually pretty sweet of her, she wanted to do something because she knew i was petty tore up about it.

anyways

R.I.P. Dime - Gone but NEVER Forgotten

As Zakk Wylde said, Dime is up there with all the greats. Jamming away with Hendrix, Moon, Rhoads, keeping the cold beer on ice for all of us when it's our time to join them....All the whisky is gone though :)

now he's working on the jager. :lol: