Zeppelin reunion

Zint

Man...I am feeling really squirmy that I'm not going to be at this gig.

It's really bugging me.

But it's SO close now...I'm getting really hyped to found out how it all goes down.

If it's a raving success...will we get a tour as a result?

If there are other gigs...to what extenct would you make an effort to see them?

Personally...I'll do whatever it takes (within reason).

I just read an article in the paper that a pair of tickets sold at a charity auction in England for $170,000.

The website that held the auction for the tickets to the reunion gig...has (to date) received half a billion page views.

billion!

How's everybody feeling on the eve of the big show?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure if Im found of this reunion. If you think about it Page sucks live, and he lost his guitarskills when he was a herionist.

I would kill to see Zeppelin live, in the early 70's, but now? Im not sure. I guess it would ruing my picture of what Zeppelin is.

Well, like you zint I'm really eager to see how it all plays out. Zeppelin was an awesome band, and I hope they still have some of that magic left in them.

Is there any way to see this on TV? Silly question I guess, this will likely be a DVD release instead.

Edited by KBear

Guest RonMexico82

The bootleggers will be glad to know that the mighty Peter Grant is not around to catch them. One time he spotted a man in the crowd with a microphone and beat the living shit out of him.

Turns out he was a health inspector recording decibel levels. :lol:

All over the cover of Rolling Stone and an Excellant article. At one point Plant is quoted as saying about the reunion "I never wanted to do it Now I want to do nothing else" They talk like the bigger of a deal fans make of it the less likly that they will do a full out tour because it would just be too much pressure. On the other hand it soulds like they are already giving it some serious thought because of how well the practices went and how well they feel like they have meshed. I especially enjoyed the parts about Jason Bonham and how he is feeling about the whole thing and how the guys feel about him. I Would Love to see them if they come anywhere close enough that I can afford to do so. I would have to take time off from work though because right now my scedule is stuck to Mon/Tuesday being my days off.

I want to pick that RS up if I can find it around here.

I was taken aback when I saw the cover online...I had know idea Page was grey!

I hadn't seen recent pics of him for a long time,and I've been watching the new version of Song Remains the Same recently (wich is astounding by the way)...so it just kind of caught me off guard.

I have no probs with it or anything it was just kind of...holy shit Jimmy's grey!

Only time Page has been tight was in the studio before he was on drugs.

Since the the 70's he has been sloppy as hell live.

wow...how'd you get in to the rehearsals?

Mr Funnyfucker

And you believe that even though Mr Page has been sloppy since the 70's he suddenly manage to be super tight?

Page was great in studio, but let's face it he has never been a great live-guitarist.

Only time Page has been tight was in the studio before he was on drugs.

Since the the 70's he has been sloppy as hell live.

wow...how'd you get in to the rehearsals?

Mr Funnyfucker

And you believe that even though Mr Page has been sloppy since the 70's he suddenly manage to be super tight?

Page was great in studio, but let's face it he has never been a great live-guitarist.

...and that's stopping the band from sounding tight?

Halfin did say the band sounded super tight and rehearsed.