Zeppelin reunion

Zint

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

73l832r.jpg

Fuck this little pouty bitch. You know how many people would have killed to have taken her spot at the show?

not to mention the two corporate jack offs giving the metal "devil-horn" hand sign. i'm sure that place was packed with fucking idiots.

Looks like they had backstage-passes or something, as well.

73l832r.jpg

Fuck this little pouty bitch. You know how many people would have killed to have taken her spot at the show?

not to mention the two corporate jack offs giving the metal "devil-horn" hand sign. i'm sure that place was packed with fucking idiots.

Pricks who bought tickets just to be 'in', when those tickets could have gone to real fans of the band.

bought tickets??

some serious cocksmocking went on for front row..

:tongue2:

Guest RonMexico82
73l832r.jpg

She's lucky if Jimmy Page didn't spot her. Nice and young, the way he likes them. I bet he would have been on her quicker than she could say -"Is that a red snapper your holding?"

73l832r.jpg

She's lucky if Jimmy Page didn't spot her. Nice and young, the way he likes them. I bet he would have been on her quicker than she could say -"Is that a red snapper your holding?"

I wonder if she's the one who'd only ever heard two Zep songs..

73l832r.jpg

HAHA, but he wasn't there when the red snapper incident happened...

Looking at his wife these days, there's no doubt he still likes 'em young.

Some guy won 2 tickets for £6.15 ($12) on Planet Rock's competition.

what??...no fucking way!!

luckiest bastard on the planet!

No kidding--there was this competition on the radio to win tickets--I entered over 500 times. In the end, this woman got 2 tickets for £2.69. Also, I entered another competition to win tickets and bid 91p (it was a reverse auction) and I got a text back saying that my bid was unique (no one else had bidded that much--which is the idea of a reverse auction) but not low enough. So, someone could have got 2 tickets for under 91p :blink:

edit: So, my brother's just told me that a friend of his got to hang backstage 'cos her dad has something to do with the venue..she's 15 and knows shit about Zep. AND she met them :fuckyou:

Edited by drops_of_jupiter

A poster on another forum I frequent said that her friends friend had been hired to do security for a Led Zep tour. This poster doesn't bullshit.

So a friend of a friend on a random internet forum was a security guard during the gig?

Wow, you were practically there.. NICE!

A poster on another forum I frequent said that her friends friend had been hired to do security for a Led Zep tour. This poster doesn't bullshit.

So a friend of a friend on a random internet forum was a security guard during the gig?

Wow, you were practically there.. NICE!

Erm...no. Maybe you should re-read my post.