The Worst Albums Of All Time

ffrankwhite

the calamitous, the riotously retarded, the over-indulgent, the unnecessary, the plain FUCKING awful. we've all heard/heard of albums like this, lets get this going (there MUST'VE been one before, thread i mean, but i aint seen it so here goes)

Freaks hooray for tolerance!s Drunks & Junkies - GG Allin (i love him to bits for having the balls to make an album that advocates everything from murder to rape to child abuse but, on musical merit, i dont care how much you like him, its fucking AWFUL. with songs like last in line for the gangbang, expose yourself to kids and die when you die, you just cant go right with this one)

Two Sides Of The Moon - Keith Moon (im sorry Keith, and i actually do like this album but its not a lot more than my blind love for Keith Moon fuelling it, the album is, well...y'know)

theres two to start you off, none are occuring to me right now (so i thought i'd make a thread about it, clever boy) but i think this has potential for some pretty hilairious entries considering how much some of you know about music and how many albums you have. theres nothing quite like a truly awful undefendable album is there? :lol: oh yes, heres two more Other Voices - The Doors, the non-Jim Morrison Doors, talk about pulling teeth.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standing In The Spotlight - Dee Dee King (Dee Dee Ramone goes hip hop!! :rofl-lol: ) im a funky man, i got funky bones, im so funky man, my name is dee dee RAMONE!!!

the sad thing is, i actually like most of these albums :xmasssanta:

Edited by ffrankwhite

Freaks hooray for tolerance!s Drunks & Junkies - GG Allin (i love him to bits for having the balls to make an album that advocates everything from murder to rape to child abuse but, on musical merit, i dont care how much you like him, its fucking AWFUL. with songs like last in line for the gangbang, expose yourself to kids and die when you die, you just cant go right with this one)

Man, what a great artist, but what a rubbish rubbish song. :lol:

Allin had some great punkrock tunes on Always Was, Is, And Always Shall Be.

I have no idea about the worst albums of all time. There are so many..

A long time ago I got "The Sweet-Greatest Hits" for Christmas. I was a bad kid when I was around the age of 12, so I guess my parents wanted me to have sweet music. But boy, that CD was so bad!!! That has to be the worst CD ever! jesus, I just want to push something now!GOD :anger: !!!!!

:rofl-lol: