The Worst Albums Of All Time

ffrankwhite

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The spagetti incident - gnr.

It's better than Live Era.

I dont mind live era, but the spagetti incident i cant stand. Alot of my dislike stems from the disapointment i felt back when i first bought it. It was just such a disapointment.

That's understandbale. And I hardly listened to it for years, but it's grown on me. It is what it is, and for the most part, I like their versions of those songs, better than the originals.

Live Era should never had been re-recorded, plus a better tracklist.

I agree bro. They should of included Live and Let Die, Civil War, a killer version of Double Talkin Jive with a kickass rant at the start would of topped it off. Songs like Used to Love Her were just included I think to cover Guns N' Roses time span.

duff21

The Beatles-white album. beatles are the most overrated hacks in the history of music.

Thank you. You just pointed yourself out as a dumbass.

I'm with you.

The Beatles...Hell, just one of them, were and will always be bigger than you and your whole family combined.

Your just jealous. :rolleyes:

What if he's a distant relative of one of them???

The Beatles-white album. beatles are the most overrated hacks in the history of music.

I'm with you.

The Beatles...Hell, just one of them, were and will always be bigger than you and your whole family combined.

Then he should be shunned by the family for the rest of his life or...killed. Why? Because he dissed his family member. -_-

I'm with you.

Then he should be shunned by the family for the rest of his life or...killed. Why? Because he dissed his family member. -_-

Thats just dumb. So Adolf Hitlers relatives should be killed for 'dissing' a member of their family???

I'm with you.

Thats just dumb. So Adolf Hitlers relatives should be killed for 'dissing' a member of their family???

That's a whole differnent subject.

This guy dissed The Beatles who were a huge impact on the music industry.

Hitler on the other hand, was a man who murdered people and had tons of people murdered.

How you tied him in with The Beatles...well...I just don't even know.

I'm with you.

Hitler on the other hand, was a man who murdered people and had tons of people murdered.

You said that someone should be shunned by his family because he 'dissed' a family member. Thats where I got Hitler from.

The Beatles are over rated crap, THATS why the guy 'dissed' the Beatles.

I'm with you.

You said that someone should be shunned by his family because he 'dissed' a family member. Thats where I got Hitler from.

So...just because a band or artist is over rated mean that they are crap and not good? Plenty of bands are over rated but that doesn't stop them from being good.

I'm with you.

So...just because a band or artist is over rated mean that they are crap and not good? Plenty of bands are over rated but that doesn't stop them from being good.

I dont understand why they are so popular. They are noise pollution to me. Don't see the big deal about them.

I'm with you.

I dont understand why they are so popular. They are noise pollution to me. Don't see the big deal about them.

Because they are original and made good music.

duff21