Kevin DuBrow Died of Overdose

axlslash

Oh yeah let's all bash Kevin because he had beef with Adler..doesn't mean he wasn't a great singer. I bet all these people hate him for the fact that he had shit with Adler [who at one point basically WAS just a worthless junkie--no offense to Adler though]

Nothing against you or anything, but it's just hypocrisy, something that Adler seems to be the victim of cough..Slash, Duff and Axl..cough.

Yeah you're right, I was just saying that just cause of his beef with Adler people are probably gonna bash him. But you do have a point.

There's a difference between doing it in private and doing it in a work setting. That's the difference between DuBrow and Adler.

But somehow that doesn't matter because it ruined both their lives.

Yeah but Adler copped two strokes and a heart attack, whereas DuBrow just got dead.

Then again Dubrow stayed in a band for 20+ years, where as Adler made a surprising...4? Give or take.

Thanks for the link but the bashing part wasn't needed. The rock n' roll lifestyle can be a tough one.

A8R

Oh spare me. Loads of money and all the drugs and groupies you can get your hands on. Fuck rockstars.

Loads of Money, drugs and groupies can be hard on you. When you get into the lifestyle it's easy to keep going back to it after cleaning up.

Think before posting, it's not that hard.

A8R

There's a difference between doing it in private and doing it in a work setting. That's the difference between DuBrow and Adler.

Yeah but Adler copped two strokes and a heart attack, whereas DuBrow just got dead.

Then again Dubrow stayed in a band for 20+ years, where as Adler made a surprising...4? Give or take.

:xmasssanta:

Oh yeah let's all bash Kevin because he had beef with Adler..doesn't mean he wasn't a great singer. I bet all these people hate him for the fact that he had shit with Adler [who at one point basically WAS just a worthless junkie--no offense to Adler though]

It doesn't matter who the 'beef' was with. To come out and trash someone publicly for doing something you yourself are doing is completely wrong. DuBrow was a great singer - I love Quiet Riot. I was as shocked and saddened last week as anyone. That doesn't change the fact that I find his drug use, in light of the fact that he trashed a fellow musician and alleged friend for it, particularly disgusting.

very true..as much as i love steven, kevin was able to stay in the band with the people he loved for over 20 years. he got the better deal.