Man In The Box

axlslash

He's certainly different from Layne, but I dont want him to try to be Layne. I personally love the blend of metal and opera that Bach's voice carries, so to hear that mix with teh guys in AIC is fun for me. Clearly I don't want him to join em full time, but as a one-off guest spot, it was cool.

I remember the first time I went to watch this, I was expecting a lot and I really didn't enjoy it at all... Bach is usually very good at staying in tune, but he's flat all over the place in this and his voice doesn't suit the song at all. All that needless vibrato makes things worse.

Agreed. I like Bach, but he sounds like shit on that song.

I remember the first time I went to watch this, I was expecting a lot and I really didn't enjoy it at all... Bach is usually very good at staying in tune, but he's flat all over the place in this and his voice doesn't suit the song at all. All that needless vibrato makes things worse.

Although, to be fair to the man, he did go straight out and sing it, they'd not like planned it massively. Not that that is an excuse as such, because he should be able to do it. I personally enjoy the performance, a fitting tribute.

Agreed. I like Bach, but he sounds like shit on that song.

My thoughts exactly. Not many people can compare to Layne.... even that William Duvall they have in the band now, he's complete shit aswell.

I guess I'm the only one who liked this.

Definitely not Layne or the new guy.

Bust listen able for me anyways.

the new guy? william duvall deserves much more than just the new guy...

There's only one Layne Stanley

This is why

William, could write the new material for AiC, it's still not AiC with out Layne.

Edited by Axl98