Vh1's Top 100 songs of the 90s

P.A. Guns

I don't know about this list. You Could Be Mine and November Rain were the top videos of 1991 and 1992 on MTV. I would think they would be in the Top 100 of the decade.

I think the list only wanted to focus on alternative rock...think about it, there is nothing from Get a Grip, which was freaking huge.

Yeah, but I did notice the fact that even though they concentrated on alternative rock, they still managed the idiotic omission of any Smashing Pumpkins songs, one of the biggest alternative rock bands of the decade and, in my opinion at least, of all time.

Oh and how in the name of God did November Rain, You Could Be Mine, and any Rage Against The Machine songs not get included. That there's messed up. :no:

Shit list as usual...

Nurr-Vaan-Uh doesn't deserve number one...maybe...99. :rolleyes:

It's actually the soundtrack of the 90's. If that song doesn't deserve the first place, no one does.

NO IT ISNT MAMA IM COMING HOME WAS RELEASED IN 91 WHICH MEANS IT IS THE DEFINING 90S SONG, DUUUH :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What do you guys expect from a list like this? That all GNR's songs, and all your're favorite songs are on it?

All thise kinds of lists, especially from VH1, Rolling Stone, MTV etc are based on which songs was most mainsream, made the greatest impact etc.

Edited by Raw Power

What do you guys expect from a list like this? That all GNR's songs, and all your're favorite songs are on it?

All thise kinds of lists, especially from VH1, Rolling Stone, MTV etc are based on which songs was most mainsream, made the greatest impact etc.

Yeah, im cool with that but i think they just took songs from the american 90s music scene which in my opinion was boring as shit compared with what was happenin in britain at the same time.

Yeah, im cool with that but i think they just took songs from the american 90s music scene which in my opinion was boring as shit compared with what was happenin in britain at the same time.

It have always been like that ;)