2007 Perth Tour Poster On Ebay

ThinkAboutYou

I thought you guys from perth might want this

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Guns-N-Roses-AUSTRA...1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers - I saw that one.

I actually already have one - I managed to get one direct from the guy that actually puts them up, so it's minty fresh.

Yeah I haven't seen a Rod Laver Arena one come up at all. I have seen a couple of Perth ones and a Brisbane one but that's it.

Do you guys think this is worth a C-note?

Depends what value you put on it yourself

Will only be a few of these that will pop up every once and awhille

It is valuable to me because I went to the concert and like to collect GN'R stuff so wanted to have one of these as a momento - plus there aren't a lot of them either.

Mine is sitting rolled up at home at the moment, I will eventually get it framed but until I move house I have nowhere to put this due to it's size.

It's like the massive original Donnington Subway poster I have - I have it hanging on the wall above the staircase at home because that's bascially the only place it will fit.

I also know a guy that has a mint tour poster from when GN'R was in Melbourne in 1988 - I'm trying to get that one off him - that one is pretty rare.

It is valuable to me because I went to the concert and like to collect GN'R stuff so wanted to have one of these as a momento - plus there aren't a lot of them either.

Mine is sitting rolled up at home at the moment, I will eventually get it framed but until I move house I have nowhere to put this due to it's size.

It's like the massive original Donnington Subway poster I have - I have it hanging on the wall above the staircase at home because that's bascially the only place it will fit.

I also know a guy that has a mint tour poster from when GN'R was in Melbourne in 1988 - I'm trying to get that one off him - that one is pretty rare.

Yeah that Aus tour poster is huge you will need a whole wall

I wish I had of been old enough to see melbourne 88 that would have been such an awesome concert

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Yeah that Aus tour poster is huge you will need a whole wall

I wish I had of been old enough to see melbourne 88 that would have been such an awesome concert

I agree that would have been awesome to see them back then.