New Songs

The songs are okay. thing is there quite crowded , the mixing could be better.

in my opinion i always found songs to have more hit potential when there kept simple but unique.

Seven has a catchy riff , but in my opinion , and thats mine only , should have that with bas sn drums and take out the recurring lead guitar and let it rip into a solo soemwhere near the end of the song , the average man needs something they can understand , thats why nickelback are so succeful

Edited by Assassin's Creed

The songs are okay. thing is there quite crowded , the mixing could be better.

in my opinion i always found songs to have more hit potential when there kept simple but unique.

Seven has a catchy riff , but in my opinion , and thats mine only , should have that with bas sn drums and take out the recurring lead guitar and let it rip into a solo soemwhere near the end of the song , the average man needs something they can understand , thats why nickelback are so succeful

Well, the songs aren't mixed! they are rough mixes. And the rough mixes sound DAMN fine for rough mixes.

Success you say? well, I'm for one, really fucking happy our recordings sound NOTHING like fucking NICKELBACK!! LOL

Anyway, the mix engineer is someone famous and someone who's in the loop to the beloved Andy Wallace of yours. Actually, the mixing room is the same Andy Wallace has owned. :) And I highly doubt the mixes themselves will be of any concern.

here's the last song,

Easily Red:

http://www.myspace.com/millmoor

Edited by browser

Must say, very impressive. A lot better than Nickeback. A lot of good ideas going off in there. Seven is my favourite. The chorus reminds me of a song off Ozzy's Ozmosis album. Some nice work lead guitar work and backing vox.

On Exit, at the end, is that a guitar made to sound like a sitar? If so, how? I must know. :D

Must say, very impressive. A lot better than Nickeback. A lot of good ideas going off in there. Seven is my favourite. The chorus reminds me of a song off Ozzy's Ozmosis album. Some nice work lead guitar work and backing vox.

On Exit, at the end, is that a guitar made to sound like a sitar? If so, how? I must know. :D

you like Seven huh? ;) a bit of a soft kid you huh? ;)

cool you think it's ozmosis style. :P as far as I know C.Cornell casted a few demos for that album.

But I don't think any of em made it to the album. Alice Cooper used em I think.

No it's not a guitar made to sound like a Sitar. it IS a sitar!! :)

along with a 1 million bucks worth of recording gear. (NOT JOKING) :)

Bands you love and like have most likely been mixed and recorded there :)