Is Facebook not working for anyone else?

P.A. Guns

Facebook was originally created to help people going off to college keep in touch with high school friends. That's when I liked it, it was a good tool. Now it's became what it is now, and I've decided I don't like it.

I had it back in the days where it was underground still and not mainstream; now it turned into the new myspace with all these apps and shit.

Yeah that's what bothers me about it. I just liked something neat me and my friends could use, but now. Meh.

I don't understand Facebook, I really don't think it's that exciting.

Me neither. I hate it. I have no idea about how I got registrated (didn't do it myself), but one day I started to get e-mails about that people added me as a friend. :confused:

I hate it too. My friend told me it was better than myspace (cause I hate myspace too). So I registered and I can't get a hang of it. I don't know how to add people or add a picture. Plus, I only have two friends. :(

Ill keep going on until I get it but...till then ill stick to myspace

Me neither. I hate it. I have no idea about how I got registrated (didn't do it myself), but one day I started to get e-mails about that people added me as a friend. :confused:

I hate it too. My friend told me it was better than myspace (cause I hate myspace too). So I registered and I can't get a hang of it. I don't know how to add people or add a picture. Plus, I only have two friends. :(

I was like that at first but then I got the hang of it.

I was like that at first but then I got the hang of it.

and Petrolhead lol.

Seriously facebook is great, i sometimes get page cannot be displayed but after 5 or 6 attempts i finaly get into it.