Do you like the song

Mutant Rose

I find it funny/ interesting that almost every girl betweent the ages of 12 and 40 I know, reguardless of musical preference, likes this song, but most guys I know, are either like ehhh, or think it is crap.

Absolutely shit, I saw Kill Hannah supporting HIM last week, they just seem like yet another bunch of mainstream crap. Plus their singer compared them to Smashing Pumpkins which makes me hate them even more. :rolleyes: IMO it's an annoying song.

Edited by UseYourAppetite

Not to be harsh but I thought they sucked. And they all need to eat a couple Big Mac's in my opinion.

When I saw them @ VR the only thing that held my attention was the modernized Rebel Yell cover..

People in back of me in line while waiting for the show were like " i'm only here for Kill Hannah..I could really care less about whatever other bands are on tonight" And their was no sarcasm trust me, he kept going on about KH.

...I almost turned around and asked if he was retarded or something.

Not to be harsh but I thought they sucked. And they all need to eat a couple Big Mac's in my opinion.

When I saw them @ VR the only thing that held my attention was the modernized Rebel Yell cover..

People in back of me in line while waiting for the show were like " i'm only here for Kill Hannah..I could really care less about whatever other bands are on tonight" And their was no sarcasm trust me, he kept going on about KH.

You should have hit them over the head with a blunt object.

Should have given him Libertad and told him to get a fucking music taste.

WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Somebody actually said that. When I saw VR w/ Alice In Chains and Kill Hannah the place was half empty when Kill Hannah was ona and the lights were still on until the end of their set. I know there some people who just went to AIC but that makes sense considering they were frickin' awesome, but Kill Hannah.. Thats just really frickin' funny! :rofl-lol: