Kiss

Guest Sweet Tooth

Guest banaszkiewicz

so i have guitar hero (i know)

and the song strutter is in there

so i decided to check it out and i really love this song

so i was wondering if there are any songs similar to this one, or any other great songs by kiss

they seemed like such a big deal back in the day, and i wanna know why

so list some songs i should check out!

please and thanks!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I've heard them all but the self-titled, but I can't say I liked them. Never been a fan of their sound. Besides, they looks worse then Buckethead.

God Of Thunder, Parasite, Deuce, Detroit Rock City, I Love It Loud, Unholy, Rock N Roll All Nite, Heaven's On Fire, Love Gun, King Of The Night Time World, Shout It Out Loud, Do You Love Me, and Calling Doctor Love are all worth checking out.

KISS was my fav band when i was just a little shit. I have a picture from my 4th birthday. In the pic I've got my sweet ass Darth Vader cake, and I'm holding up the KISS "Dynasty" album in one hand, and "Destroyer" in the other hand.

I've heard them all but the self-titled, but I can't say I liked them. Never been a fan of their sound. Besides, they looks worse then Buckethead.

Oh, come on! I've seen you around at last.fm listening to AC/DC and shit! I've actually never met someone who likes AC/DC and doesn't like Kiss, or vice versa - their sound is exactly the same, except Kiss has love songs.

And does how they look have anything to say whether they play good music or not? I didn't think you were so shallow, man. :no:

Oh, come on! I've seen you around at last.fm listening to AC/DC and shit! I've actually never met someone who likes AC/DC and doesn't like Kiss, or vice versa - their sound is exactly the same, except Kiss has love songs.

And does how they look have anything to say whether they play good music or not? I didn't think you were so shallow, man. :no:

I like AC/DC, but i've never been a huge Kiss fan...

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Note the word "likes". ;)

Let me rephrase - I love AC/DC and I dislike Kiss....

I can pretty much say the same about me. :)

EDIT: And how they look has nothing to do with their sound. It just makes me dislike them more.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

I've actually never met someone who likes AC/DC and doesn't like Kiss, or vice versa - their sound is exactly the same, except Kiss has love songs.

:question::question:

Actually there's one more difference my friend.....Kiss sucks and Ac/Dc doesn't

Edited by DCGNR

Note the word "likes". ;)

Let me rephrase - I love AC/DC and I dislike Kiss....

I can pretty much say the same about me. :)

EDIT: And how they look has nothing to do with their sound. It just makes me dislike them more.

Alright, then you two are the first ones I've met to do so.

Satanisk_Slakt - Are your seriously further distancing yourself from Kiss due to their appearence? :huh: I thought you'd be the last person to ever do that.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Why would I be the last person to do that?

When I say it makes me dislike them more I don't mean that it makes me think they sound worse, just that I think they look stupid in their what and black painted faces.