Pantera

Death Star

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Official Live disc is killer. I love the little sample of Cat Scratch Fever during Cowboys From Hell.

I am fucking dying to get a dvd of their Ozzfest 2000 set. The quality is amazing, and the set is short, but it's fucking slamming.

Yeah man, Phil is HAMMERED but still puts on a classic show.

duff21

The Official Live disc is killer. I love the little sample of Cat Scratch Fever during Cowboys From Hell.

I am fucking dying to get a dvd of their Ozzfest 2000 set. The quality is amazing, and the set is short, but it's fucking slamming.

Yeah man, Phil is HAMMERED but still puts on a classic show.

duff21

He is fucking wrecked :rofl-lol:

Fucking Dime wearing that cowboy hat with the horns on it :rofl-lol:

Anyone here like Death Rattle or Five Minutes Alone?

5 Minutes Alone is a great tune. I totally dig the camera angle during the video.

Death Rattle is one of my favorite tracks on Reinventing The Steel. That whole record is so brutal.

I'll Cast a Shadow!! rock1

Killer sig by the way.

5 Minutes Alone is a great tune. I totally dig the camera angle during the video.

Death Rattle is one of my favorite tracks on Reinventing The Steel. That whole record is so brutal.

Killer sig by the way.

Yeah! thanks I found the image on the internet and just added Death Star using a Pantera font I downloaded but the resoultion has to be changed though. I am really diggin Hellbound right now. I think if Pantera were still around "Hellbound" would be a great concert opener or I think "Death Rattle". Or the other way around to get the crowd pumed up and goin'! rock3

Killer sig by the way.

Yeah! thanks I found the image on the internet and just added Death Star using a Pantera font I downloaded but the resoultion has to be changed though. I am really diggin Hellbound right now. I think if Pantera were still around "Hellbound" would be a great concert opener or I think "Death Rattle". Or the other way around to get the crowd pumed up and goin'! rock3

I was fortunate enough to see them in 2001 just before they split, and I believe they actually opened with Hellboud. It was the Extreme Steel Tour, and for my first show, it was fucking badass.

Killer sig by the way.

I was fortunate enough to see them in 2001 just before they split, and I believe they actually opened with Hellboud. It was the Extreme Steel Tour, and for my first show, it was fucking badass.

Shame I didn't get to see Dime live! :( Fucking Nathan Gale! :fuckyou: I'm glad Niggemyer shot that bastard. Where is Nathans grave so I can piss on it?

Killer sig by the way.

Shame I didn't get to see Dime live! :( Fucking Nathan Gale! :fuckyou: I'm glad Niggemyer shot that bastard. Where is Nathans grave so I can piss on it?

A tad disrespectful?

Killer sig by the way.

A tad disrespectful?

How is that disrespect when the mother fucker is a cold blooded murderer?

Killer sig by the way.

A tad disrespectful?

But hes dead.

Killer sig by the way.

A tad disrespectful?

But hes dead.

I don't give a fuck about that. The guy murdered people. Dime and the people that lost their lives that night, did nothing of the kind. There is a difference. Good.vs.evil.

Killer sig by the way.

A tad disrespectful?

But hes dead.

I don't give a fuck about that. The guy murdered people. Dime and the people that lost their lives that night, did nothing of the kind. There is a difference. Good.vs.evil.

Maybe he was a nice guy? Maybe one day he just cracked under the pressures of modern-life and ended up doing something completely out of character?

Well aparantly, from what I've heard and read, he had always been fucked up. He was claiming that he wrote Pantera songs and shit. The guy was fucked to begin with. I don't know for sure, but could care less about a piece of shit like Nathan Gale.

I heard that too. I heard that there was a letter saying Dime stole his songs or sumthin like that.

Edited by Death Star

I'm listening to Cemetary Gates right now thanks to F*ck Fears recomendation. I heard of them but never gave them a listen. Didn't think they we're my kind of music. I was wrong. They fuckin rock. rock3

I'm very impressed and really enjoying their music. Thanks again F*ck Fear