Iron Maiden 2008 Tour

gnrindia

It's a fuckin' joke, those tickets cost like 80 dollars.

I can go and see some bands for 30 dollars and they put on the same or even better show.

Well, but I'll proably still going to see Maiden.

Their tickets are dirt fucking cheap for what they offer. They put on one of the best shows ever, and they offer it for much less than most bands. When I saw Motley Crue, I was in the nosebleeds for $55, Iron Maiden I will be 8th row for $69.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well people the Bombay concert rocked..............will give a full concert review later once i sober down

heres the playlist.............awsome selection

Intro - Churchills Speech

1. Aces High

2. 2 Minutes To Midnight

3. Revelations

4. The Trooper

5. Wasted Years

6. The Number of the Beast

7. Run To The hills

8. Rime Of The Ancient Mariner(Simply Awsome)

9. Powerslave

10. Heaven Can Wait

11. Can I Play With Madness?

12. Fear Of The Dark

13. Iron Maiden

Bis:

14. Moonchild

15. The Clairvoyant

16. Hallowed Be Thy Name

Fear Of The Dark doesn't belong. The tour is supposed to be IM through Seventh Son. Pretty good setlist, but too much from the first 4 albums, just like one more song from SIT and SSOASS would've been great.

the reason they played fear of the dark is because it was their first time in Mumbai and its a crowd favourite!

by the way a giant cyborg eddie like the somewhere in time cover pic came on stage during 1 song.....was awsome.

Edited by gnrindia

Fear Of The Dark doesn't belong. The tour is supposed to be IM through Seventh Son. Pretty good setlist, but too much from the first 4 albums, just like one more song from SIT and SSOASS would've been great.

the reason they played fear of the dark is because it was their first time in Mumbai and its a crowd favourite!

by the way a giant cyborg eddie like the somewhere in time cover pic came on stage during 1 song.....was awsome.

But they don't ever switch up the set, and in all likeliness if they play it again in a few days, it will remain in the set.

The setlist needs more Somewhere In Time! :mellow: Caught Somewhere in Time, Alexander The Great, Stranger in a Strange Land! And Flight Of Icarus would also be awesome

I agree, I'd love Caught Somewhere In Time and Deja Vu. But hell, they're playing Moonchild and Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, I wouldn't ask anything more of them! rock1

I just about creamed when I saw Moonchild on the set. It's funny, cause on the Iron Maiden Fan Club board I had been saying since the day the tour was announced that I would place a bet that Moonchild would be the first encore. It's arguably Maiden's best non-epic track IMO!

The setlist needs more Somewhere In Time! :mellow: Caught Somewhere in Time, Alexander The Great, Stranger in a Strange Land! And Flight Of Icarus would also be awesome

I agree, I'd love Caught Somewhere In Time and Deja Vu. But hell, they're playing Moonchild and Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, I wouldn't ask anything more of them! rock1

I just about creamed when I saw Moonchild on the set. It's funny, cause on the Iron Maiden Fan Club board I had been saying since the day the tour was announced that I would place a bet that Moonchild would be the first encore. It's arguably Maiden's best non-epic track IMO!

Ha, yeah, i love Moonchild!

...I guess Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son would be asking too much? :heart::D

oh how can i forget they did do the intro part of SSOASS before moonchild on acoustic :xmasschef:

oh how can i forget they did do the intro part of SSOASS before moonchild on acoustic :xmasschef:

On stage or a recording?

Hope they add Infinite Dreams to the set list!

Other than that, fucking PERFECT.

Don't count on it, they hardly ever switch up the setlist after the 2nd or 3rd show. If anything, they'd probably cut Moonchild. That one is probably a real strain on Bruce's voice.

I really fucking hope they cut FOTD. Shit even if they replaced it with something before Powerslave like Flight O Icarus, it'd be better than hearing FOTD again. Honestly, they could cut it from the set and play 15 songs and it would still be better than having it in.

Edited by Powerage5