Iron Maiden 2008 Tour

gnrindia

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the maiden show in Melbourne was awesome

I didn't know much of the material apart from the hits but i'm really geting into them

A awesome band and a great singer

I'm exploring all their back catalog it's pretty good shit

man u lucky fuck...for a person to get into maiden as late as 2008,you got archives and archives of stuff to dig into!!

enjoy!!!

I didn't know much of the material apart from the hits but i'm really geting into them

man u lucky fuck...for a person to get into maiden as late as 2008,you got archives and archives of stuff to dig into!!

enjoy!!!

Yea, only downside is there probably won't be too many more live shows for him. :no: A lot of people on the Iron Maiden board have been predicting '09 tour and album (Possibly the last album, Steve has always said his goal in life was to record 15 albums...), '10 greatest hits tour and '11 farewell tour. But one can only hope that's wrong

enjoy!!!

Yea, only downside is there probably won't be too many more live shows for him. :no: A lot of people on the Iron Maiden board have been predicting '09 tour and album (Possibly the last album, Steve has always said his goal in life was to record 15 albums...), '10 greatest hits tour and '11 farewell tour. But one can only hope that's wrong

Yeah kinda regreting I didn't goto the 2nd show, but was right next to the stage for the first show so had a perfect view.Bruce said he wanted to come more regularly to Australia, so hopefully that means another show in a couple of years.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Yo guys, if anyone is going to Twickenham for the only UK gig, I'd advise you check what ticket provider you're using. Allegedly, "londonticketshop" have gone into receivership and people WILL NOT get the tickets they paid for. Unfortunately I'm one of these people. Mother. Fucker.