Neil Young

Raw Power

I've been here for quite a while now, and I've still not seen a thread dedicated to this excellent artist.

Lately he has grown on me, and I've been listening to his records non stop for he last couple of weeks.

I just can't believe how great some of his records are. Since his debut in 1969 he has giving albums which

has gone in as highlights in the music history, and he still does. Chrome Dreams II which he released last year

was probably the musical highlight for me in 2007. What a great record! It contains the most beautiful songs you've

ever heard like Beautiful Blackbird and Shining Light. And the 18 minutes long Ordinary People which gives you

goosebumps through the full 18 minutes and 13 seconds.

I've been here for quite a while now, and I've still not seen a thread dedicated to this excellent artist.

Lately he has grown on me, and I've been listening to his records non stop for he last couple of weeks.

I just can't believe how great some of his records are. Since his debut in 1969 he has giving albums which

has gone in as highlights in the music history, and he still does. Chrome Dreams II which he released last year

was probably the musical highlight for me in 2007. What a great record! It contains the most beautiful songs you've

ever heard like Beautiful Blackbird and Shining Light. And the 18 minutes long Ordinary People which gives you

goosebumps through the full 18 minutes and 13 seconds.

Gonna see him next month.

Only 1800 people.

Accoustic and electric set.

3+ hours.

B)

Damn you.. I tried to get tickets for his show in Denmark.. It was sold out before I even tried to enter the page :(

I jst asked a friend to buy a ticket for me. He was already an hour on the page before it even officially started, while I was sleeping. Best way to order tickets, hahaha. :)

Hey have any of you seen this yet http://www.repriserecords.com/neilarchives/

I fukin cant wait for that, it keeps gettin pushed back and back though - its supposed to come out this year. Iv been playin neil young non stop for the last few days, everybody knows this is nowhere, tonights the night, on the beach, comes a time, massey hall pus more. They guy is just fukin amazing. Greatset artist of all time? I dunno but hes definately one of em as far as im concerned.

I didn't think it was possible to have such bad taste.

says the Alternative Rock fan on a Guns N' Roses board?

Oh my, what is this, the 5. or 6. time you say that to me?

I wouldn't call myself a fan of purely alternative acts - I first and foremost consider myself a fan of music.