Proof of Bach's ass sucking to Axl

kannon21

RM: With all the bands launching reunion tours like Van Halen, The Police, and even Led Zeppelin reuniting last night, would you ever consider a Skid Row reunion?

SB: No.

RM: That was a quick answer…(long pause) Do you have any relationships with any of your old band mates?

SB: Nope.

RM: "Nope" not at all?

SB: Just maybe Rob, the drummer. When you see the band Skid Row now, there are only 2 out of the 5 original members left in the band. Snake's not even in the band! Snake manages Down now, he's not even in Skid Row. So at what point does it become ridiculous? I mean 2 out of 5 guys?? At what point do you say, "What the fuck?" Whatever, have a nice time. I hear William Hung is going out on tour. (laughs)

:lol:

Hypocrite? I think so.

Entire interview here. :huh:http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=343180005

RM: With all the bands launching reunion tours like Van Halen, The Police, and even Led Zeppelin reuniting last night, would you ever consider a Skid Row reunion?

SB: No.

RM: That was a quick answer…(long pause) Do you have any relationships with any of your old band mates?

SB: Nope.

RM: "Nope" not at all?

SB: Just maybe Rob, the drummer. When you see the band Skid Row now, there are only 2 out of the 5 original members left in the band. Snake's not even in the band! Snake manages Down now, he's not even in Skid Row. So at what point does it become ridiculous? I mean 2 out of 5 guys?? At what point do you say, "What the fuck?" Whatever, have a nice time. I hear William Hung is going out on tour. (laughs)

:lol:

Hypocrite? I think so.

Entire interview here. :huh:http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=343180005

:shocked::shocked: incredible!!

I don't think Baz is contradicting himself at all. I don't see the big deal here. He's basically saying that it's a ridiculous for a band to go around calling itself the same name without the lead singer - in this case, Baz. It would be equivalent to Slash and Duff calling themselves GNR without GNR's lead singer. In Axl's case - he is the lead singer of the original GNR - and, like it or not - and admit it or not - the large majority of people associate the lead singer with the band. They just do.

I don't think Baz is contradicting himself at all. I don't see the big deal here. He's basically saying that it's a ridiculous for a band to go around calling itself the same name without the lead singer - in this case, Baz. It would be equivalent to Slash and Duff calling themselves GNR without GNR's lead singer. In Axl's case - he is the lead singer of the original GNR - and, like it or not - and admit it or not - the large majority of people associate the lead singer with the band. They just do.

They do with most bands, i mean look at the cure. But with gnr most people i know always thought of axl and slash, they didnt give a fuck about any of the other members. I think if slash had never left gnr and the only original members were axl and slash then no one would really care about axl havin the gnr name. Id care like alot of hardcore fans but i think the average person in the street wouldnt. Just my opinion.

Bach is a loser who didn't even write the Skid Row songs. He's also an ass-kisser and an asshole. Axl Rose is in the same boat because he didn't write most of the GNR songs.

Edited by Roky

By the way, who cares about what "the large majority of people" think ? Most of people bought Britney Spears records... Most of people voted for George Bush... That doesn't make them right you know.

Edited by Roky

By the way, who cares about what "the large majority of people" think ? Most of people bought Britney Spears records... Most of people voted for George Bush... That doesn't make them right you know.

Dude, why are you getting so uptight? You need to relax. Go take a valium.

I'm just stating a fact. I'm not saying it's good or bad - it's just the way it is: the majority of people associate the leader singer with a band. So, it's understandable why Baz would take a shot at his former bandmates for using the Skid Row name when the lead singer isn't there.

They do with most bands, i mean look at the cure. But with gnr most people i know always thought of axl and slash, they didnt give a fuck about any of the other members. I think if slash had never left gnr and the only original members were axl and slash then no one would really care about axl havin the gnr name. Id care like alot of hardcore fans but i think the average person in the street wouldnt. Just my opinion.

Good point.

I have to agree.

Dude, why are you getting so uptight? You need to relax. Go take a valium.

I'm just stating a fact. I'm not saying it's good or bad - it's just the way it is: the majority of people associate the leader singer with a band. So, it's understandable why Baz would take a shot at his former bandmates for using the Skid Row name when the lead singer isn't there.

Good point.

I have to agree.

Thanks Madison.

Bach is such a primadona. In this article he complains he doesnt get paid for the Skid Row songs and gets upset becuse even though he diddn't write them he put emotion into the lyrics. :rofl-lol:

Bach Interview

Is this the most songwriting you’ve done in your career? A while back I remember reading that you entered Skid Row when most of the songs were already written.

Those guys went out of their way to say that every single chance they got, which is such bullshit. I wrote most of the songs on Slave To The Grind, which to most Skid Row fans is even better than the first Skid Row album. I was 19 years old coming into that band, and I didn’t realize that I re-wrote a lead vocal melody. I did re-write every single one they ever wrote. When I go off into a scream like at the end of “18 And Life” or the end of “I Remember You” and all that – nobody fucking writes that but me. “Lived 9 to 5 and worked his fingers to the bone,” nobody writes those notes but me. That’s actually part of the melody. I didn’t give a shit about that back then. I was 19, drinking a lot, doing a lot of drugs, and I didn’t really care about that kind of stuff.

It makes me mad when Carrie Underwood covers “I Remember You,” which is totally amazing and she does a great job, but what she really goes for are the screams that I wrote. If she puts that out on a record, technically I get nothing for that.

Getting pissy because they don't give residuals for a way you sing a song? Gimmie a break.