Bonzo Goes to bitburg

carsonskitz

Probably one of my favourites of theres actually.

You know Johnny being the staunch Republican that he is, hated the song being called Bonzo Goes to Bitberg and insisted it be called "My Brain is Hanging Upside Down" instead?

Going to throw it on now!

You know Johnny being the staunch Republican that he is, hated the song being called Bonzo Goes to Bitberg and insisted it be called "My Brain is Hanging Upside Down" instead?

The title is My Brain is Hanging upside down (bonzo goes to Bitburg) :huh:

The title is My Brain is Hanging upside down (bonzo goes to Bitburg) :huh:

Only in America. In Europe it was released as Bonzo Goes To Bitburg

I think it's deffinitely their strongest lyrical work, and it saves an otherwise mediocre album from being a complete disgrace.

there are no bad ramones albums ;)

Animal Boy was a shit album. The only good songs were Bonzo Goes To Bitburg and Love Kills.

I think it's deffinitely their strongest lyrical work, and it saves an otherwise mediocre album from being a complete disgrace.

there are no bad ramones albums ;)

Animal Boy was a shit album. The only good songs were Bonzo Goes To Bitburg and Love Kills.

Gotta agree Animal Boy was pretty weak. What do you think about Brain Drain and Mondo Bizarro? I think that these albums are really good especially Brain Drain. And you gotta love Poison Heart.

You know the more I listen to Ramones songs, the more I like them. DeeDee was pretty damn talented as a writer and Joey as well. I'm surprised that Johnny didn't deliver that many songs - especially during the last years. But Johnny is one of my fav guitarists of all time, 100% the fiercest player ever.