Axl should work with her :)

axllent

I could see Axl putting his own little twist on it. Those lyrics do really sound like something Axl would write.

this could be also a song about stephanie....it would be cool seeing just axl with a very sentimental soft voice on the piano and then fortus sets in with a nice solo

Edited by axllent

Doesn't Axl have enough ballads? Do you guys want him to turn into Rod Stewart or Elton John? Axl needs to get back to screaming misogynistic rock. Less Elton John, more Mick Jagger.

Rod Stewart was fucking bad-ass, back when he was with the Faces. Check out the song 'Stay With Me'. That Great American Songbook shite fucked it up.

...*cough*...carry on..

who's slash?

He's the former leadguitarist of GNR....the one with the long black curly hair and the tophat. You know....the guy who worked out all the guitar parts together with Izyy Stradlin on every song on the records Live like a suicide, Appetite for Destruction, GNR Lies, UYI I, UYI II, and The Spaghetti Incident. He made a big contribution to GNR's succes, so I guess that makes him pretty important in the GNR universe.

I can't believe you missed that, fuckhead. :fuckyou:

I guess that makes you a Bon Jovi fan, right?

Edited by Roy79

Yeah RJ88! I mean, he's pretty hard to miss, you know, with that KFC bucket on his head!!!!

Although Buckethead is an awesome guitarist, and I personally believe he would've lifted GNR to the next level and into the 21st century........I cannot find him in any of the booklets of the above mentioned albums that contain all songs that made us fall in love with GNR in the first place.

Edited by Roy79

who's slash?

He's the former leadguitarist of GNR....the one with the long black curly hair and the tophat. You know....the guy who worked out all the guitar parts together with Izyy Stradlin on every song on the records Live like a suicide, Appetite for Destruction, GNR Lies, UYI I, UYI II, and The Spaghetti Incident. He made a big contribution to GNR's succes, so I guess that makes him pretty important in the GNR universe.

I guess that makes you a Bon Jovi fan, right?

wow...i REALLY hope you were just joking with that reply...