UYI I vinyl help

hitmanhart408

I bought UYI 1 on vinyl sealed and got it today. Before i bought I emailed the guy and asked him and made sure that it was factory sealed and never been open before and he said yes. So i opened it today and i first looked at the cover I was like HMMMM there were no stickers on it so i looked at the records and they did indeed look brand new and never played. But there was no insert inside and the records were in blastic bags like I have seen for Korean listings. This one is suppose to be from venezuala. is this right??

I bought UYI 1 on vinyl sealed and got it today. Before i bought I emailed the guy and asked him and made sure that it was factory sealed and never been open before and he said yes. So i opened it today and i first looked at the cover I was like HMMMM there were no stickers on it so i looked at the records and they did indeed look brand new and never played. But there was no insert inside and the records were in blastic bags like I have seen for Korean listings. This one is suppose to be from venezuala. is this right??

Sounds about right. Not too many countries have the inserts for the records save the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia and Japan. Central/South American pressings in particular seem to never have inserts. Not to say there are exceptions to every rule. Plastic bags is also the norm for inner sleeves for a lot of countries.