WHITE LION: New Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available

JKKDARK

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=88156

Frontiers Records has announced all the details surrounding the highly anticipated comeback studio album from WHITE LION, entitled "Return of the Pride".

According to a press release, "all the trademarks of the WHITE LION classic sound can be found again in the new album which offers a musical variety that covers the entire musical spectrum the band is well know for. 'Return of the Pride' kicks off with 'Sangre de Cristo', a thunderous epic that ventures into lyrical and musical territories best heard, than described. 'Battle at Little Big Horn' is the album's other soaring epic, a musical re-enactment of one of Native America's most significant historical events: Custer's Last Stand. Hook-laden rockers such as 'Dream', 'Live Your Life' and 'Finally See The Light' maintain a positive musical and lyrical vibe throughout the album, whereas 'Gonna Do It My Way' and 'Let Me Be Me' are the modern-day 'Living On The Edge' songs of rebellion."

Due on March 14, the album was produced by singer Mike Tramp and bassist Claus Langeskov and recorded during 2007 in both Australia and Copenhagen, Denmark, in between touring commitments.

"Return of the Pride" (cover artwork) track listing:

01. Sangre de Cristo

02. Dream

03. Live Your Life

04. Set Me Free

05. I Will

06. Battle at Little Big Horn

07. Never Let You Go

08. Gonna Do It My Way

09. Finally See the Light

10. Let Me Be Me

11. Take Me Home (European Bonus Track)

Check out audio samples at this location.

I was waiting for a new White Lion studio album since long time ago :)

Edited by JKKDARK

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Yippie! One of the worst bands ever are going to make a new album.

I can just pray that they aren't going to come to Sweden Rock too. Like other shitbands like Def Leppard and Whitesnake. If bands like these will be headact, this will probably be the worst festival ever.

AMAGAWHD I CANT WAIT M SO EXITED LOLZ

Nah you aren't. You listen Alternative Rock like Nirvana, Avril Lavigne and My Chemical Romance.

It must suck to only listen to one genre. Especially since the genre is absolute gash.

Glam Metal

Sleaze Rock

Thrash Metal

Power Metal

Speed Metal

Heavy Metal

Hard Rock

Pop New Wave

yeah I didn't notice it was only one genre :(

I can just pray that they aren't going to come to Sweden Rock too. Like other shitbands like Def Leppard and Whitesnake. If bands like these will be headact, this will probably be the worst festival ever.

I thought that listenting old Guns N' Roses and being from Sweden, you would be a Hard Rock fan.

You must hate all the new Sleaze Rock bands from Sweden, right? :tongue2:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I thought that listenting old Guns N' Roses and being from Sweden, you would be a Hard Rock fan.

What should it matter that I was from Sweden? To think that Sleaze is big here isn't very correct, because I can't think of one (1) person that I know of that loves any of the Sleazebands from Sweden. The only one I think have a few good songs is Crash Diet, but... Yeah well.... They are the only one that have a music video rrunning on TV once or twice a month.

And what should it matter that I like GN'R? I dont think thatWhite Lion is very alike GN'R if that's what you're saying.

What should it matter that I was from Sweden? To think that Sleaze is big here isn't very correct, because I can't think of one (1) person that I know of that loves any of the Sleazebands from Sweden. The only one I think have a few good songs is Crash Diet, but... Yeah well.... They are the only one that have a music video rrunning on TV once or twice a month.

And what should it matter that I like GN'R? I dont think thatWhite Lion is very alike GN'R if that's what you're saying.

Olny Crashdïet? What about Hardcore Superstar and Backyard Babies? If these bands sell well in your country, it means there are people who 'love' them.

I didn't say Sleaze Rock was totally mainstream on Sweden. But the underground scene is really big.

Back in the 80s, any White Lion fan bought Guns N' Roses albums. They were from the same scene and fashion.

I don't even know who White Lion are :huh:...should I?

A band from the same scene as Guns N' Roses.

I don't see why the big hatred towards them, they did a pretty decent cover of Radar Love.

Agreed, they not only did a decent version, they blew the original song

(from Golden Earring, I think) OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!!!!!

I have to say, I don't consider the new album anything near White Lion,

if it's just Tramp.I think the original guitar player (names eludes me)

Vito Bratta,, maybe? Well, the dude was awesome, has one of the

clearest, cleanest sounds I've ever heard. Has great lead ability, I listened

to them a lot in the late 80s early 90s, even caught them in concert once

when they opened up for AC/DC, and they were a great live band, I was

impressed, I was surprised since their music is so well polished on their albums.

I might pick it up, and give it a whirl, but this should be a Tramp Solo album

IMO.

I don't see why the big hatred towards them, they did a pretty decent cover of Radar Love.

Agreed, they not only did a decent version, they blew the original song

(from Golden Earring, I think) OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!!!!!

I have to say, I don't consider the new album anything near White Lion,

if it's just Tramp.I think the original guitar player (names eludes me)

Vito Bratta,, maybe? Well, the dude was awesome, has one of the

clearest, cleanest sounds I've ever heard. Has great lead ability, I listened

to them a lot in the late 80s early 90s, even caught them in concert once

when they opened up for AC/DC, and they were a great live band, I was

impressed, I was surprised since their music is so well polished on their albums.

I might pick it up, and give it a whirl, but this should be a Tramp Solo album

IMO.

Vito Bratta is correct, well remembered.

Pride and Mane Attraction were pretty cool albums, I didn't think the others were that good though.

Yes, also Tramp can't use only the name "White Lion". So the band is called "Tramp's White Lion". But the sound is still the same.

Since the album is just called "White Lion" I wonder how long before Vito files a lawsuit. He threatened to file suit last summer and that's why White Lion got booted from the Poison tour before it ever started.

Yes, also Tramp can't use only the name "White Lion". So the band is called "Tramp's White Lion". But the sound is still the same.

Since the album is just called "White Lion" I wonder how long before Vito files a lawsuit. He threatened to file suit last summer and that's why White Lion got booted from the Poison tour before it ever started.

Yeah but don't worry, you will see the album released before Chinese Democracy! :kiss:

Edited by JKKDARK

Yeah but don't worry, you will see the album released before Chinese Democracy! :kiss:

Hell, bands that haven't even formed yet will have their debut albums out before Chinese Democracy sees the light of day.