Weezer

kevdo242

I LOVE Weezer! They were my favorite band while in my emo stage before i got into glam rock and then Guns and hard rock. I was also a fan before "Make Believe" as my brother listened to them during the Green album time etc. Blue and Green albums are awesome and Make Believe is different..i use to really like it but now its just annoying.

Weezer is terrific - The Blue Album and Maladroit are two of my favorite albums ever. I love Pinkerton, but it really stands as such a different side of Weezer that it can't really be compared to the others.

The Green Album is good, but it's over fast and doesn't make a lasting impression.

Make Believe is sadly... awful. There are moments of greatness there, but Rivers' songwriting took a dive both musically and lyrically. I'm amazed that they chose the songs that they did, considering they had a huge library of finished songs from the MB sessions to choose from.

Still, Rivers' recent solo collection is fantastic, and Weezer's 6th album is due in the Spring... so there's hope for =w= to get back on track.

I LOVE Weezer! They were my favorite band while in my emo stage before i got into glam rock and then Guns and hard rock. I was also a fan before "Make Believe" as my brother listened to them during the Green album time etc. Blue and Green albums are awesome and Make Believe is different..i use to really like it but now its just annoying.

Then you will love their past as Glam Metal artists!

Then you will love their past as Glam Metal artists!

:o

This girl got me into weezer. She was a friend of a friend and she never heard NIN(I'm a huge fan) and I never heard weezer(she's a huge fan). So we traded I let her borrow Pretty Hate Machine and she let me borrow the blue album. Now she likes NIN and I like weezer. Point of this story; none I just felt like telling it.