Winger

wasted

what's wrong with Winger?

I like them.They get overlooked because of their image a lot,but this band has wrote quite a lot of solid tunes.Their latest album came out last year,pretty good.

and this song is just one of the examples,why NOBODY wrote power ballads as well as late 80's hair metal bands(maybe with the excepion of Bryan Adams and Richard Marx)

Edited by krissirge

Headed For A Heartbreak is a great song.

But you can't expect a positive comment from a person who listen Alternative Rock.

I wasn't looking for a debate. I can't argue with you on this one. If you like Kip then fine... it's your funeral. I respect you're hatred of Alt. Rock. Very boring guys in plaid shirts singin' about their heroin habits gets a bit lame after a bit. I see it as rock n roll in general but that band Grunge did suck.

stuart from beavis and butthead wears a winger tshirt so they must suck.

Mike Judge (creator of Beavis and Butthead) said originally "Stuart" was going to wear a different wussy rock band shirt every time he was featured on the show. Winger complained to Judge about the "Winger" shirt, so from that moment on, Stuart was gonna wear the Winger shirt every time.

See, that's how much Winger sucks. It's like the more you find out about this band the more you hate them. Normally an irrational hatred of something passes over time, wanes under your basic humaness, but these guys just never did anything good, even by accident...I suppose that's one positive I can take, they are like a beakon on a pedistal of insane sucking. The numero uno of suck.

See, that's how much Winger sucks. It's like the more you find out about this band the more you hate them. Normally an irrational hatred of something passes over time, wanes under your basic humaness, but these guys just never did anything good, even by accident...I suppose that's one positive I can take, they are like a beakon on a pedistal of insane sucking. The numero uno of suck.

Reb Beach isn't a good guitarist? lol

Kip Winger and Reb Beach were also on Alice Cooper band.

I'm not saying that they can't play music.

I'm saying that I hate Winger.

It's obviously a complete illsuion in the first place. I'm sure Kip is a great guy. But the image they manage to pull off plus the music, well you know it's a style thing, aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I mean it's just so fuckin' jay manuel.

Don't you see that? Just even if you were gonna do that, do you have to look that aimless.

Sure, I'm a rational person. Kip is a talented guy. But there is such a thing as grossly misguided talent. Or just really unlucky...on my part that I can't feel the genius of Winger.

I'm sure he's happy and shit he got a record deal and probably bang a load of chicks or guys or whatever he's into, frilly shirts a-go-go.

What am I not allowed to hate anything? Can't even hate an illusion.

Is there a box set I can pick up?

I'm not saying that they can't play music.

I'm saying that I hate Winger.

It's obviously a complete illsuion in the first place. I'm sure Kip is a great guy. But the image they manage to pull off plus the music, well you know it's a style thing, aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I mean it's just so fuckin' jay manuel.

Don't you see that? Just even if you were gonna do that, do you have to look that aimless.

Sure, I'm a rational person. Kip is a talented guy. But there is such a thing as grossly misguided talent. Or just really unlucky...on my part that I can't feel the genius of Winger.

I'm sure he's happy and shit he got a record deal and probably bang a load of chicks or guys or whatever he's into, frilly shirts a-go-go.

What am I not allowed to hate anything? Can't even hate an illusion.

Is there a box set I can pick up?

Do you hate Glam Metal in general? Because the Winger sound is like Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Warrant, etc.

You don't find their lifestyle, image and lyrics in your life?

I don't mind Glam metal. Def Leppard, Whitesnake. I see what Winger are trying to do but they don't so it. It just sounds so amateur. I like Starship. I like The Darkness. I like some hip hop songs if it hits me right.

But Winger. It's sounds like he might be joking. I mean the lyrics are not lame they are legless crap.

Although David Coverversion looks a bit of nipple Here I Go is rocking song. Like Def Leppard are british and look like they livin' on Sunset strip but Hysteria is a masterpiece.

Kip is a humourous little guy but often pulls often so really washed out gay poses and ...

like is that not the gayest video I've ever seen, I didn't realise you could look that uncool holding a guitar. And there's barely any music there, It sounds like I'm doing the drumming. It just so weak, a just not rocking, its like he's making the lyrics up as he goes, like he's wanking himself off. The chorus, quite like, but should be so loud and anthemic but it sounds like he can't sing and those poxy drugs in the back ground. Like put some effort in. If I was the producer I would be screaming, "Do less coke or do more coke, but fuckin' do something cos this fuckin' sucks!"

Only thing good about the video is the chick but she'd have to naked an on my dick to make me forget about the music. Even then I have to turn it off.

listen REAL MUSIC LIKE THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rWw31LU6_Q...feature=related

Edited by wasted