Suggestions For The Forum

Guest Sweet Tooth

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should get rid of the forum star ratings as i've never heard anyone say anything good about them after the first few weeks.

Maybe make the audio and video downloads section back into 1 place with separate clear thread starting options for "request" or "download" instead.

Demand will always be higher than supply and most new threads are for old stuff from the 80's and 90's and stay on page 1 with a few replies after 2weeks.

More bannings, filter out some of the shit and for Moderators to practice what they preach, im not going into details but ive seen people warned and banned for saying and doing the same things ive seen some mods do.

I guess being a mod is about hard work with benefits.

It would also be good for mods to acknowledge a complaint, many times ive reported racist posts and they remained for months after the complaint.

Maybe im just being a moody cunt today :lol:

More bannings, filter out some of the shit and for Moderators to practice what they preach, im not going into details but ive seen people warned and banned for saying and doing the same things ive seen some mods do.

I guess being a mod is about hard work with benefits.

It would also be good for mods to acknowledge a complaint, many times ive reported racist posts and they remained for months after the complaint.

Maybe im just being a moody cunt today :lol:

agreed Mr Goab

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Lock the discussion and news section until something is actually worthy of discussion in the news.

Fucking agreed, I cant face Incognito anymore. :scared:

You don't need to read his posts you know. ;) You don't even need to go to the section if it bothers you.

• 2 weeks later...
Lock the discussion and news section until something is actually worthy of discussion in the news.

Or rename it 'The Waiting Room'.

I agree actually, locking it would be a good idea.

THEN WE WOULD HAVE ALL OF THESE FUCKTARDS IN THE OTHER SECTIONS FUCKING UP THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE.

LET THE IDIOTS POST LIKE IDIOTS

Guest banaszkiewicz
A post in the Support Forum entitled "Change your Forum skin" mentions that there is currently only one Forum skin and why.

do you like any of the suggestions?

ive got another one...

when making a poll, fix it so we dont have to add like 3 poll titles

(people who make polls will know what i mean)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

No, just 2. But then there shall be a thread title too, and it's usually the same as the question. Which makes it 3. ;)

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

A post in the Support Forum entitled "Change your Forum skin" mentions that there is currently only one Forum skin and why.

do you like any of the suggestions?

ive got another one...

when making a poll, fix it so we dont have to add like 3 poll titles

(people who make polls will know what i mean)

I know what you mean by that.

I've only ever made about 2 polls.

That confused me the first time.