Should I goto Bon Jovi?

ThinkAboutYou

I have 2 tickets for Bon Jovi in melbourne but they are general admission, which means they will be way back because the seats are in front of the stage before the general admission.

So should I sell them on ebay and get like $600, and goto iron maiden and foo fighters instead where I can get decent tickets?

bon jovi tix for 600?? :huh: maybe I missed something

well the concert sold out in like 2 mins

it's a supply and demand thing

(2 general admission tickets are going for $600 on ebay)(2 seats are going for $1000-$2000)

If I had seats I would go for sure but i'll probably be right up the back

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I saw BJ live in 2001 on the one wild night tour and it was a great show...But man if you can turn those tix into 600$$$ and get Maiden tix instead that are better it's a no brainer. Maiden is probably one of the best rock acts in the world. Their performance in RIR III was mind blowing!

A8R

I saw BJ live in 2001 on the one wild night tour and it was a great show...But man if you can turn those tix into 600$$$ and get Maiden tix instead that are better it's a no brainer. Maiden is probably one of the best rock acts in the world. Their performance in RIR III was mind blowing!

A8R

Yep i'm not wasting $600 tickets on being way up the back

Bon Jovi can suck my dick lol

At least with maiden and foos I'll be able to get good tickets.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I really wanna go see Bon Jovi over here in the UK.... ticket prices are crazy now though, though if I had the spare cash I'd buy them without a second thought... Just depends who you wanna see more

I really wanna go see Bon Jovi over here in the UK.... ticket prices are crazy now though, though if I had the spare cash I'd buy them without a second thought... Just depends who you wanna see more

I saw them at Milton Keynes (The show that was supposed to be the first show at Wembley Stadium) and it was truly awesome. Going to see them again at Twickenham.

Tough call. BJ is a great show. If you haven't experienced the Church of BJ - You're missing out.

Then again, the Foo puts on an AWESOME show too. So, there's something to be said for making enough money to pay for Foo Fighters tickets and a few coolers full of tailgating beers...

Sorry I'm no help. But it sounds like you won't be disappointed either way...

Don't know how old you are , but there are only 2 reasons a grown man should ever go see Bon Jovi

1) Wife wants you to go

2) A girl you're trying to get with wants you to go

Your Welcome

Oh, or if you have a daughter that wants you to take her......that would qualify too

If you are a little teeny bopper that likes bubblegum music, then go.

But please dont come back and give us a concert report.

Don't know how old you are , but there are only 2 reasons a grown man should ever go see Bon Jovi

1) Wife wants you to go

2) A girl you're trying to get with wants you to go

Your Welcome

Mad because Bon Jovi is the best selling Rock act formed in the latest 30 years?

We know Bon Jovi do good music. And if you think their music is mainly for teen or girls, you thought it 20 years later.

Mad because Bon Jovi is the best selling Rock act formed in the latest 30 years?

Cause as we all know, sales automatically = quality! :rolleyes::lol:

Bon Jovi was always a Hard Rock band and still sell millions. It NEVER jumped on the Alternative Rock trend, which is the mainstream Rock music since 1992.

Do you think it's not quality?