Should I goto Bon Jovi?

ThinkAboutYou

Bon Jovi's likeability/cheesyness/whatever you class them as does not take away their talent and class.

They put on a great show and most if not all of their songs are well written and constructed.

The foos put on a very funny show and have a laugh with the crowd, espesh when i saw them at live earth. They know how to relate to the audience.

Mad because Bon Jovi is the best selling Rock act formed in the latest 30 years?

Cause as we all know, sales automatically = quality! :rolleyes::lol:

Bon Jovi was always a Hard Rock band and still sell millions. It NEVER jumped on the Alternative Rock trend, which is the mainstream Rock music since 1992.

Do you think it's not quality?

Nothing you said has anything whatsoever to do with whether the actual music is good or not, you get that right?

Fakk yeah you should go!

I can't fucking wait to see them rock3

"Shot thru the heart and your to blame, darlin you give looove a bad name"

for Christs sake why dont you just put a skirt on and dance in the rain there Ricky Martin.

Bon Jovi AND Ricky Martin is fookin great rock3

On another note...I didn't read the original post. Sell the ticks, and go see Maiden instead man rock3

Damn I'm glad I get to see both :D

Mad because Bon Jovi is the best selling Rock act formed in the latest 30 years?

Bon Jovi was always a Hard Rock band and still sell millions. It NEVER jumped on the Alternative Rock trend, which is the mainstream Rock music since 1992.

Nothing you said has anything whatsoever to do with whether the actual music is good or not, you get that right?

so tell me about how much success are getting your favorite bands which are NOT following any actual trend.

If you are a little teeny bopper that likes bubblegum music, then go.

But please dont come back and give us a concert report.

Oh, Keep the Faith:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U5gJZh5u2Y

So, bubblegummy. Mmm, yeah, just as Dry County:

Oooh, how could I forget the "teeny-ness" of These Days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ur4gUnbyoQ

My point is:

Sure, Bon Jovi have had their fair share of Pop songs (i.e. You Give Love A Bad Name, It's My Life, One Wild Night, etc..) but to deny the 'other side' of their diverse music catalogue is just purely ignorant.

Edited by IndiannaRose

Sell one of your tickets and tell your mate or whoever you're going with to get fucked.

Then use the money to buy a ticket for Maiden.

The Foo's won't be as good as either, and don't get me wrong I like them, but ever since in Your Honor and ESPG, they've just been pushed into the stadium light and it doesn't work for them.

so tell me about how much success are getting your favorite bands which are NOT following any actual trend.

Success has nothing to do with quality. Shitty stuff is successful all the time, look at the charts.

Success has nothing to do with quality. Shitty stuff is successful all the time, look at the charts.

Very interesting. Tell me about your favorite bands which are not following the actual trend.

that would depend on their setlist, any idea what it is? Do they still sing bed of roses and always live?

they still sing bed of rroses, and occasionally sing always but its the 'this left feels right' version...he cant really hit the notes no more

going to both twickenham shows cant wait

The only excuse you could possible have to go to a Bon Jovi concert is that... ehm..

Well.. There is no excuse..

After seeing Bon Jovi tonight I think your right, I was totally bored by bon jovi's performance, John has lost his stage presence from the old days. John couldn't hit the notes the sound was terrible, the band played too many of the shitty non hit's.The crowd seemed to dig the show lot's of singing and hand movement. In all a very poor performance and most likely won't be seeing bon jovi again, luckily I basically went for free.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou